Look at My Fantasy Team and Laugh.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Look at My Fantasy Team and Laugh.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/22/10 10:55:35PM
QB - P. Manning
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB - Felix Jones
TE - Vernon Davis
WR - P. Harvin
WR - Golden Tate
WR - Steve Breaston
K - Nate Kaeding
D/ST- 49'ers
Flex - Justin Forsett

BN - Eli Manning
BN - Marshawn Lynch
BN - Todd Heap
BN - Mario Manningham
BN - Chris Chambers
BN - Lendale White
BN - Patrick Crayton
BN - Chicago

Before anyone laughs at some of the picks, this was a 12 team draft and I was pick 11. There wasn't really sh*t available past a certain point.
emfleek
8/22/10 11:07:08PM
Peyton was available at #11? That's unusual.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/22/10 11:20:43PM

Posted by emfleek

Uh, no, I was outside chatting with my boy because I thought I had time and I came back inside to find I had 6 seconds to make a pick, which I obviously could not make so it auto selected Matthews for me. Peyton was number 14, haha.
postman
8/22/10 11:26:11PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by emfleek

Uh, no, I was outside SMOKING with my boy because I thought I had time and I came back inside to find I had 6 seconds to make a pick, which I obviously could not make so it auto selected Matthews for me. Peyton was number 14, haha.

Fixed! I told you Smoking would kill you......didn't know it would be in your Fantasy draft though.
kopower
8/22/10 11:58:26PM
Not the worst but you may have an uphill battle. Last year I ended up winning one of the leagues I was in by getting lucky with free agent pick ups like Forsett and Jamal Charles. Mathews is supposed to have a big year and Peyton is always a sure thing.
DCRage
8/23/10 7:03:34AM
Actually, not a bad looking team. The only real question mark is Harvin because of his migraines.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/23/10 5:21:39PM

Posted by DCRage

Actually, not a bad looking team. The only real question mark is Harvin because of his migraines.

I have two untested rookies as starters and you think Harvin is the only question mark?
minushuman
8/28/10 6:55:05PM
Outside of the WRs and having a Bill on your team, I think it looks pretty good.

I'm in a keeper league and this year I kept Mark Sanchez, Joseph Addai and Beanie Wells. Should give you an indication of how shitty my team is.