No longer undeafeted. a sad day

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » No longer undeafeted. a sad day
Naturaldisaster
1/26/09 2:56:20PM
As of last night the nipple tweek is no longer undefeated
cowboy tweeked and lost a SD.
R.I.P. Nipple tweak
DCRage
1/26/09 3:01:39PM
But it's still perfect in UFC.
Twenty20Dollars
1/26/09 3:06:25PM
Did you guys see him do it, because I cant remember if he did?
Naturaldisaster
1/26/09 3:09:51PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Did you guys see him do it, because I cant remember if he did?

yeah he did it when they were havin the stare down, cuz right after he did it varner put his hand on cerrones shoulder and laughed
FlashyG
1/26/09 3:16:33PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

R.I.P. Nipple tweak

The Nipple Tweak still worked on atleast 1 Judge according to the cards
dannyfrank
1/26/09 3:23:51PM
damn! i was hoping the nipple tweek wouldnt expire until after UFC 94. now GSP is gonna have to rely on his skillz to beat BJ
cowcatcher
1/26/09 3:49:59PM

Posted by dannyfrank

damn! i was hoping the nipple tweek wouldnt expire until after UFC 94. now GSP is gonna have to rely on his skillz to beat BJ

i wish i could prop you for this, but ive got to spread my disease elsewhere first
cowcatcher
1/26/09 4:10:58PM
perhaps the jackson camp will have to switch to the rashad crotch grab
emfleek
1/26/09 4:13:26PM
I still want to cuddle with Greg Jackson.
DCRage
1/26/09 4:34:52PM

Posted by cowcatcher

perhaps the jackson camp will have to switch to the rashad crotch grab

Which, according to something I read on Yahoo Sports today, was "stolen" by Lamar Odom over the weekend. I'd rather they do the "DX chop" from WWE.
dannyfrank
1/26/09 4:36:33PM
maybe they can do the people's eyebrow!

urbman
1/26/09 4:49:01PM

R.I.P. Nipple tweak

Maybe he should've tweeked Varner's instead.
aaa9erh8er
1/26/09 6:09:00PM
technicaly it didnt fail the fight ended early he could have gotten a sub or a ko. by the end of regulation.
also it is undefeted in the ufc.
crushedbacon
1/26/09 8:23:08PM
Didn't Jardine end the streak when Wandi tagged him then locked him in the 'rape choke' (Rogan...LOL) quickly before pounding him out? Im not 100% if Jardine tweaked or not tho......LOL I cant believe I'm even writing this...
postman
1/26/09 9:52:02PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by dannyfrank

i wish i could prop you for this, but ive got to spread my disease elsewhere first

I got him for ya!
Pitbull09
1/26/09 9:53:24PM
Does anyone have the scorecard for each round? I don't get how two judges ruled it 49-46 and wanted to know what round they gave Cerrone. He def had two going into the fifth in my opinion. Also, did they score the last round (obviously if there were plus 40 on the card) and how?
ohiostate1016
1/26/09 11:14:11PM
Somebody should make a nipple tweak montage and post it on youtube. That would definitely deserve some props. Sadly, I'm not talented enough to do it. I don't deserve any nipple tweak-ery.
RiseUp21
1/26/09 11:19:14PM

Posted by Pitbull09

Does anyone have the scorecard for each round? I don't get how two judges ruled it 49-46 and wanted to know what round they gave Cerrone. He def had two going into the fifth in my opinion. Also, did they score the last round (obviously if there were plus 40 on the card) and how?

CSAC rules state that once the 4th round starts, if the ref determines a foul to be unintentional, the fight will be judged up until that point and be a decision. i saw it called a "technical decision."
MMAcca
1/27/09 1:10:48AM

Posted by dannyfrank

jiujitsufreak74
1/27/09 2:57:57PM

Posted by dannyfrank

don;t reveal the secrets of MMA's first pioneer!!!
dannyfrank
1/27/09 3:22:20PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by dannyfrank

don;t reveal the secrets of MMA's first pioneer!!!

oops! my bad

please Mr. The Rock, dont hunt me down and use the people's elbow on me!
Pitbull09
1/27/09 3:42:34PM

Posted by RiseUp21

Posted by Pitbull09

CSAC rules state that once the 4th round starts, if the ref determines a foul to be unintentional, the fight will be judged up until that point and be a decision. i saw it called a "technical decision."

Do you know where I can find the scorecards, round by round?
higdon10
1/27/09 6:56:37PM
):
Rollins
1/27/09 9:12:14PM

R.I.P. Nipple tweak

Well in all honesty if he lost by a split dec he would have been easily KTFO in the first round had he not tweaked his nips, so it still works but it can only take you so far.

I wish Gina tweaked her nips her nips for us just once.

Gina would do you think about Rollins request to tweak those hot nips next fight for him?

Rollins: Thanks Gina, I knew I could count you girl.
cowcatcher
1/28/09 8:17:50AM
gina tweaking her nips would be ok i guess, but id much rather be the tweaker.
EvenFlow
1/28/09 8:49:36AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Better to be the tweaker than the tweaked lol
cowcatcher
1/28/09 9:22:46AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by cowcatcher

Better to be the tweaker than the tweaked lol

she could tweak me or let me tweak her and either way id be happy. i feel a little bad that shes giving me that come hither look in that gif, i dont want to make anyone on here jealous