LOL that wasnt Juanito Ibarra!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » LOL that wasnt Juanito Ibarra!
CornishMMA
11/19/07 8:22:11AM
LMAO at Goldie saying Ibarra was sitting next to Rampage when it was actually just some middle aged hispanic gentleman
icrazysob
11/19/07 8:27:41AM
Yeah I noticed that and I'm like umm..no..only think I can think of is if he was in one of the seats next to him that was off camera, other wise...
CornishMMA
11/19/07 9:06:35AM
Yeah and there other moments of hilarity as well

What about Rogan saying "Doerksen has 39 wins and 10 losses ....... hes got 49 victories"

And not many if you will have seen it but when Buffer was introducing Gono he quotes his record the wrong way around

You just know all the casual fans were like "pffft that jap guy is crap" after they heard Bruce say this "He has 12 wins and 27 losses"

Buffer also seriously messed up that big refs name (Mirgliotta or something?). The ref laughed and could be clearly heard saying to Buffer "hahah you messed that one up!"

Ahhhhh funny stuff
icrazysob
11/19/07 9:31:29AM
How did you see the prelims? I reallly wanna see the Lyttle Alves fight
AchillesHeel
11/19/07 10:28:03AM

Posted by CornishMMA

LMAO at Goldie saying Ibarra was sitting next to Rampage when it was actually just some middle aged hispanic gentleman

I laughed at that too. I don't know the guy's name, but I think he's in Jackson's church. They're friends, at any rate.
woodmo
11/19/07 3:32:35PM

Posted by icrazysob

How did you see the prelims? I reallly wanna see the Lyttle Alves fight

Link Here