Loiseau Excited to be Back in the Cage

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Loiseau Excited to be Back in the Cage
madmarck
2/1/08 11:57:15AM
It's been eight months since David Loiseau last stepped into a cage, and he just wants to fight.

Finally, the popular Canadian middleweight will get his chance on Saturday when he takes on Jason Day at Hardcore Championship Fighting's "Destiny" event at Calgary's Stampede Corral.

Link
KYGUY07
2/1/08 12:55:17PM
Loiseau is one of my favorite fighteres im so glad hes finally fighting again, i've been waiting a long time 4 him to get back in the ufc, and hopefully with a couple wins he'll get back up there
moob
2/1/08 1:00:49PM

Posted by KYGUY07

Loiseau is one of my favorite fighteres im so glad hes finally fighting again, i've been waiting a long time 4 him to get back in the ufc, and hopefully with a couple wins he'll get back up there

Sorry for buttin in here, but, you know that your name, as in the KY (I know you mean Kentucky) is actually the name of a sexual lube over here in the UK?
Boo_Radley21
2/1/08 2:39:45PM
Dana and the boys in the UFC need to bring back The Crow!!!
scoozna
2/1/08 3:08:46PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

...and you finally changed your av! Amen.
Boo_Radley21
2/1/08 3:45:49PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by Boo_Radley21

...and you finally changed your av! Amen.

Haha I can't wait for this week to end and I can go back to Skeletor. I lost an av bet to leland on the Stevenson vs Penn fight so I've got this for a week.
jrmmaclassics
2/1/08 4:07:13PM
He at one time was the only good competition for Rich Franklin then all the sudden vanished from the UFC, maybe they can add him on the stacked 83 card and make it another USA vs Canada spoof. What was the deal with that like USA and Canada has that kind of grudge against each other.

Dana White please become more creative in the future.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
KINGJAMES
2/17/08 3:28:20AM
i thought David Loiseau was in Elite XC.
BlazinSaddle
2/17/08 7:25:07PM
hes one of my favorite Middleweights in pretty pissed he lost to this jason day character
Rush
2/18/08 11:36:39AM
I like David a lot, but he even lost this past fight. He is 1-4 in his last 5 fights. I know all those losses are by decisions, but that doesn't cut it to get back in the UFC. He will have to win at least 3 fights in a convincing fashion for him to even be considered for a return to the UFC.

I know the MW division is a joke right now in the UFC, but if David cannot win against guys that are about the same level as him, the UFC will not be knocking on his door to get him back.... then again, they did call Ivan Salaverry bakc after two losses.