Loiseau and Eastman to fight for new promotion

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Loiseau and Eastman to fight for new promotion
disorderlyvision
4/16/07 11:37:42AM
link

Hall of Fame boxing referee Richard Steele is the latest of the masses out there to try and throw their hat into the mixed martial arts arena. Steele will be starting a new promotion called "Steele Cage Promotions." The first card will take place on July 7 in Las Vegas. Signed to fight on the card are former UFC fighters Marvin Eastman and David Loiseau. A new sanctioning body called the International Fighting Organization (IFO) has been formed so that titles can be at stake.
aznteabagger
4/16/07 9:07:16PM
finaly i was wonder where "the crow" went
Derekownsyou813
4/17/07 12:22:27AM
To bad the crow has been going downhill ever since his lost to Franklin.He just doesnt seem to give a damn anymore.
aznteabagger
4/17/07 1:12:19PM
yea same...he just started to suck
ill call up gsp and tell em to light a fire under loiseau's ass
hook_tothe_body
4/17/07 3:03:53PM
Even though Loiseau hasn't shown the same drive and detication since losing to Franklin, I think he will still beat Eastman. Should be a pretty good fight, though.

It's a shame what has happened to Loiseau, but I'm sure he'll bounce back. He has so much talent, he won't let it go to waste.
Rush
4/17/07 3:42:58PM

Posted by Derekownsyou813

To bad the crow has been going downhill ever since his lost to Franklin.He just doesnt seem to give a damn anymore.

I don't think he's going downhill.

He has 3 consecutive losses, but they are all decisions. I think he would've won the Swick fight had it been a 5 round fight.

I didn't see the elite XC fight so I can't comment on that.

The Franklin fight was a war and he shouldn't be criticized for that.

However, I do agree with your thoughts of him not seeming to care anymore. He even took his blogs down from myspace.