How many of you log in just to see who...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How many of you log in just to see who...
KungFuMaster
11/8/12 1:38:06AM
...has prop(ed) you? Sometimes I lurk discretely to hide the true amount of timessss I spend on PG....but when I stumble upon my own posts and realize someone has just prop(ed) me, I get all excited and happy....and I log in. Do you do this too or am I just weird?

For the record and because I have no shame, I have done this many-a-times.

And since we are talking about props, do some of you ask questions by prop(ing) and force the prop(ee) to prop you back? Kpro is notorious for this... Now I know why he has so many props.
Poor_Franklin
11/8/12 4:42:32AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

...has prop(ed) you? Sometimes I lurk discretely to hide the true amount of timessss I spend on PG....but when I stumble upon my own posts and realize someone has just prop(ed) me, I get all excited and happy....and I log in. Do you do this too or am I just weird?

For the record and because I have no shame, I have done this many-a-times.

And since we are talking about props, do some of you ask questions by prop(ing) and force the prop(ee) to prop you back? Kpro is notorious for this... Now I know why he has so many props.

I have logged in to see if people enjoyed a particular comment & if i saw my prop # go up, I'd check it then.

as for asking questions while propping, i honestly dont remember over 90% of the stuff i write on my props. it's spur of the moment comments i use to fill the blank box. im pretty guilty of not filling out the prop comment a good bit too.
sparky
11/8/12 6:55:33AM
Guilty
thevoodooninja
11/8/12 7:09:21AM
I never lurk, I've been slipping with my posts this last week. But I do go to my props to see if anyone gave me one. Even if I don't post I'll give out props
FastKnockout
11/8/12 7:31:59AM
I have a bad habit of "blank" propping.
george112
11/8/12 7:52:07AM
I can honestly say no. However when I do notice my prop count go up I'm anxious to check it just to read the comment box

I myself always try and leave a comment associated with your post or something I associate you with especially with OG Props

In regards to lurking. I am ALWAYS online looking through threads and what not . Only time I'm not is when I'm asleep. But I'm right back on when I wake up just like now
Theoutlaw08
11/8/12 9:09:20AM
I usually log in for a few minutes multiple times throughout the day during work to see if a new topic is posted.
kopower
11/8/12 9:29:27AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I usually log in for a few minutes multiple times throughout the day during work to see if a new topic is posted.

Same here. I also check to see if I received a prop from a good/funny post.
jjeans
11/8/12 9:35:45AM
I used to, props used to mean a lot to me... Now I'm just happy if its below my 1:5 ratio

I do love when I get a prop and have to check who it's from instantly though!
KungFuMaster
11/8/12 11:29:20AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. Phew.

KungFuMaster
11/8/12 11:37:48AM
For the record I didn't start this thread to entice you to prop me but I received some anyway. Thanks.

Jake, you sniveling petulant worm - show yourself. He was the reason, for which I can't disclose, why I started this thread.
jakewalters
11/8/12 11:47:39AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Jake, you sniveling petulant worm - show yourself. He was the reason, for which I can't disclose, why I started this thread.

Shawn91111
11/8/12 11:53:21AM
What exactly is the point of lurking
Chael_Sonnen
11/8/12 12:24:24PM
I only lurk when it comes to my sweet ghandikush.....ohhh Lauren, I miss you, please fly out to Vegas, DTF - -

BuffaloDave
11/8/12 12:31:35PM
I pretty much stay logged in. What's the point of lurking?? It's not like this is a site/boards where it shows what part of the forums or site you're in.

I'm also guilty of not leaving a comment, when I prop someone.
jakewalters
11/8/12 12:54:29PM
I won't lie, I have a running knowledge of what my prop number is and if I see it go up I hurriedly and excitedly zip to the "My Props" tab to see who propped me and for what.

If I get multiple props for a single post I get pretty giddy, and even if it's blank I love it and you all the same. Gotta love Kpro's props filled with gay innuendo, though.

It is that childlike joy that I feel which makes me dole out props so often if I see a post I like. I like the term DD coined in the prop she just gave me... I am a true prop slut

prophecy033
11/8/12 2:02:14PM
All of you know that im the kind of not leaving a comment when I prop. I will every now and then...if you're lucky
Biggavelli
11/8/12 3:14:32PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Same here, I usually dont spend much time on at any one time, but I check on the site a few times a day to see whats going on in the MMA world!
Shawn91111
11/8/12 3:37:42PM

Posted by prophecy033

All of you know that im the kind of not leaving a comment when I prop. I will every now and then...if you're lucky

Every prop ive got from you there are comments
prophecy033
11/8/12 4:11:37PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by prophecy033

Every prop ive got from you there are comments

well Shawn, you're special
infestructure
11/8/12 4:53:18PM
I eat breathe and sleep MMA, I never lurk, but log on several times per day to read MMA based stuff from guys like you guys who's opinions on MMA I respect, even when they are it bit crazy. I have just one other friend who I can talk MMA with IRL, but he can't go anywhere near as deep as my PG bros (and hoes).

In regards to props, I try to leave comments, but sometimes I forget what I was going to say, so leave it blank.

Anyway, you guys make MMA a whole lot more interesting