MrGreeny
2/22/07 12:55:22PM
Sofia, Bulgaria
But right now i live in Augsburg, Germany
madmarck
2/22/07 4:03:18PM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by Svartorm

HA! Sweden ruins me on hot chicks every year, because when I get home, no girls look good anymore. Hell, some of them would even talk with me before the whole Iraq thing. Last time I went it seemed most folks there weren't too cool on Americans anymore.

Most swedish girls love english speaking foreigners and people with accents though. I faked a british accent about 2 months ago and brought home a girl that would otherwise definately be out of my league and my friend impressed the hell out of me last saturday when he brought a hot chick home faking a RUSSIAN accent.

I don't know what that was all about... maybe he became the ultimate bad boy with that accent.

They doo? Im from East Coast Canada man we got the best Enlish Accents. Nobody can understand what the hell we are saying unless you are one of us or Scottish\ Irish.
Billy_Soup
2/22/07 9:08:53PM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Stickan

Posted by Svartorm

HA! Sweden ruins me on hot chicks every year, because when I get home, no girls look good anymore. Hell, some of them would even talk with me before the whole Iraq thing. Last time I went it seemed most folks there weren't too cool on Americans anymore.

Most swedish girls love english speaking foreigners and people with accents though. I faked a british accent about 2 months ago and brought home a girl that would otherwise definately be out of my league and my friend impressed the hell out of me last saturday when he brought a hot chick home faking a RUSSIAN accent.

I don't know what that was all about... maybe he became the ultimate bad boy with that accent.

They doo? Im from East Coast Canada man we got the best Enlish Accents. Nobody can understand what the hell we are saying unless you are one of us or Scottish\ Irish.

You a newfie?? They are the only ones I can't understand. Cept the odd Cape Bretoner.

I myself am from Saskatchewan Canada
mrsumo
2/23/07 4:20:03AM
Salt Lake City at the moment.
Svartorm
2/23/07 5:07:05AM

Posted by madmarck

Posted by Stickan

Posted by Svartorm

I'm from New Hampshire, so I've got the same accent, but not quite as thick. Believe me, its not sexy at all.
Pages: 1 [2]