UFC Live On Versus Weigh-In Staredown Photos

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC Live On Versus Weigh-In Staredown Photos
FastKnockout
9/30/11 9:44:27PM

Adrenaline
9/30/11 9:49:58PM
Looks like we posted something similar at the same time....ooops. Oh well, more the better.
FastKnockout
9/30/11 9:53:51PM

Posted by Adrenaline

Looks like we posted something similar at the same time....ooops. Oh well, more the better.

It's no problem. lol. At least in your's we can concentrate on Struve's massive height advantage. lol
Adrenaline
9/30/11 9:55:28PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Adrenaline

It's no problem. lol. At least in your's we can concentrate on Struve's massive height advantage. lol

lol yeah. You atleast did everyone a favor and posted all of the pics.
Twenty20Dollars
9/30/11 10:48:30PM
I kinda think it's crap that Bloodworth has to fork over 20% of his purse b/c he missed weight.

He took the fight on what, a week's notice.

Also there was this pic I saw on twitter that had Rumble and Charlie standing next to one another and the size difference looked huge. I'll try and find it and put it here.
Twenty20Dollars
9/30/11 10:50:10PM
FastKnockout
9/30/11 11:16:31PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

It always grosses me out to see Rumble at the weigh-ins. I understand the pros of cutting weight, but man oh man that must be murder on his body.
Chael_Sonnen
9/30/11 11:17:03PM
Since when did the UFC start having 205ers (Rumble) fighting WW's (Charlie)
Adrenaline
9/30/11 11:31:45PM

Makes me root for Brenneman just that much more. He is going up a weight class (or two?)
Twenty20Dollars
10/1/11 12:21:36AM
Rumble must be a magician, b/c Idk how he gets down in weight.
kingsmasher
10/1/11 2:41:03AM

oh u can bet it drains him has no superhuman...he definitely could be a threat but with a weight cut like he usually does hed never finish five rounds IMO esp against a guy like GSP
Budgellism
10/1/11 11:32:51AM

Posted by kingsmasher

oh u can bet it drains him has no superhuman...he definitely could be a threat but with a weight cut like he usually does hed never finish five rounds IMO esp against a guy like GSP

Rumble needs to be at MW. And pretty soon, he's going to have to be. When he doesn't have a fight scheduled this guy is HUGE. Like 220+ pounds huge. It almost bothers me that he's at 170. I give him 2 more years until we see him at MW.
Pookie
10/1/11 5:22:02PM
Johnson looks bigger than Jon Jones when they're next to each other.

But yeah, it's always crazy to see how much Rumble dehydrates himself. One day he'll look tiny on the scales next to Dan Hardy, and the next day he's bigger than Chael Sonnen.