UFC 81: Live Results ( spoilers )

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 81: Live Results ( spoilers )
Next Page »
tuvok500
2/2/08 6:43:32PM

link

ROB EMERSON VS. KEITA NAKAMURA =Rob Emerson SD

MARVIN EASTMAN VS. TERRY MARTIN =Marvin Eastman UD

TIM BOETSCH VS. DAVID HEATH =Tim Boetsch rd 1 TKO

KYLE BRADLEY VS. CHRIS LYTLE =Chris Lytle rd 1 TKO

TYSON GRIFFIN VS. GLEISON TIBAU =Tyson Griffin UD

RICARDO ALMEIDA VS. ROB YUNDT =Ricardo Almeida rd 1 SUB

JEREMY HORN VS. NATE MARQUARDT =Nate Marquardt rd 2 SUB

BROCK LESNAR VS. FRANK MIR =Frank Mir rd 1 SUB yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ANTONIO RODRIGO NOGUEIRA VS. TIM SYLVIA =Nogueira rd 3 SUB yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

juanez13
2/2/08 8:30:58PM
well nakamura didnt win by submission on the first, so damn! but he is still winning the bout, so hopefully he submitts him in the 2nd or third, so i can get 7, but if he just wins im happy with 5 points! damn mma junkei has round one for nakamura, but sherdog has it for emerson!! its killing me ....damn round two seems to go emerson's way...so as for now it might be 1-1 or 2-0 for emerson, which isnt good for me, i hope nakamura turns it up a notch i round 3 and gets the win ....

fuckkk!! i hate nakamura!!! damn emerson, not starting good, hope the rest of the night is good for me!!
loonytnt
2/2/08 8:35:27PM
k im off, i want to watch them
Bemin
2/2/08 8:43:24PM
sounds like a split decision to emerson
juanez13
2/2/08 9:09:05PM
sounds like martin/eastman is really a boring fight, unlike what many predicted to be KO of the night....i just hope martin comes through with the win, cus if not i lost my parlay!!!
Bemin
2/2/08 9:10:27PM
ugg.. off to an 0-2 start :(
juanez13
2/2/08 9:14:34PM

Posted by Bemin

damn!!!! same for me, and worst is that i just lost my parlay!!! i could have made 4,000...but no!!! now im down 380$
Bemin
2/2/08 9:16:57PM
I can't believe that fight turned out to be a snoozefest, really thought it was a going to be a contender for FoTN
Shawn91111
2/2/08 9:19:55PM

Posted by Bemin

Same here, this doesnt look good I lost my parlay but hopefully rebound. 7-2!
Bemin
2/2/08 9:24:15PM
Tim Boetsch Rd 1 ko by knee.
juanez13
2/2/08 9:25:45PM

Posted by Bemin

i really hope you are ******* lying!!!!!!!!!1ahhhhh if its true im 0-3.
Bemin
2/2/08 9:26:38PM
nope, 0-3 for me too :(
Bemin
2/2/08 9:27:13PM
David Heath vs. Tim Boetsch
R1 – Not much action for the first minute until Boetsch landed a couple of kicks and an overhand right. More of a lull until Beotsch lands another push-kick to Heath’s gut and follows with an overhand right. Boetsch lands a two-kick combination. Heath seems to be waiting for Beotsch to make a mistake to counter, but is surely getting behind on the scorecards. Heath lands a leg kick, but Boetsch counters and starts landing with a succession of punches and knees that look to hurt Heath. Heath tries to push in to strike, but Boetsch gets him in the Thai clinch and lands a succession of knees, tosses Heath to the mat and follows him down ending the fight with a barrage of punches to the head and face.

Tim Boetsch def. David Heath by TKO (Strikes) at 4:52, R1
DCRage
2/2/08 9:28:01PM
FIrst win and I nailed it. There's half my parlay too, now I need Bradley to pull the upset.
Shawn91111
2/2/08 9:29:14PM

Posted by Bemin

Thank god I had that upset, finally on the board 1-2
juanez13
2/2/08 9:29:40PM
wtf!@!!!!!! damm, damm, damm......i am hating this event right now!!!! hope it gets better!!!!!!!!!!!
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/2/08 9:31:05PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

F***************CK
Bemin
2/2/08 9:32:30PM
Lytle quick tko by hook.
Bemin
2/2/08 9:33:12PM
Chris Lytle vs. Kyle Bradley
R1 – Lytle starts the fight off quickly landing several right leg kicks and right hooks, realizes he has Bradley hurt and pounces on him, finishing the fight in a flurry of right hands in mere seconds.

Chris Lytle def. Kyle Bradley by TKO (Strikes) at , R1
NatedawgThaM
2/2/08 9:33:19PM
Darn, I thought that one guy was an IFL reject since his last fight was a loss in the IFL. I picked the chinesse guy, DAMN!!!

WTF!!!! I'm so pissed. I had Marvin 3rd RD TKO and he rock shim in the 3rd with no finsih!! 1-2 with 5 points
NatedawgThaM
2/2/08 9:34:25PM

Posted by Bemin

Chris Lytle vs. Kyle Bradley
R1 – Lytle starts the fight off quickly landing several right leg kicks and right hooks, realizes he has Bradley hurt and pounces on him, finishing the fight in a flurry of right hands in mere seconds.

Chris Lytle def. Kyle Bradley by TKO (Strikes) at , R1

SWEET!!! I had him 1st round sub but I still get 7 for picking the round right? SWEET!!!
Shawn91111
2/2/08 9:35:27PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

Darn, I thought that one guy was an IFL reject since his last fight was a loss in the IFL. I picked the chinesse guy, DAMN!!!

WTF!!!! I'm so pissed. I had Marvin 3rd RD TKO and he rock shim in the 3rd with no finsih!! 1-2 with 5 points

The Marvin/Eastman fight looked like it was going to be a slugfest especially of all that went on at the weigh in. I had Marvin by TKO as well
Aaronno9
2/2/08 9:36:52PM
man ive really sucked over the last 2 cards! looks like im 0-3 so far on this event :(

I changed from emerson, eastman and lesnar this morning aswell so if the first two fights are anything to go by brocks gona pull out the win lol.
juanez13
2/2/08 9:41:44PM
chris lytle vs bradley

After Lavigne separated the fighters, the still-dazed Bradley pulled guard on Lavigne and tried to punch, but the referee defended himself and subdued the groggy fighter.

D0wnUnd6e6r
2/2/08 10:12:47PM
anybody hear rogan shit the bed announcing the griffin tibau fight? the video went to the almeida yundt fight so he started announcing that one, then the video just cut and all you could hear was poor joe going uuhhhoouuhhh sorry. hahahahha funny shit
juanez13
2/2/08 10:29:43PM
griffin is on his way to another decision victory, im starting to do good now, if griffin wins this bout, as he should(as he did), i will be 2-3, not good, but its getting better, although the upcoming fights werent the easiest to pick, im hopin i will do good
juanez13
2/2/08 10:52:09PM
almeida taking the win by submission in the first, nothing surprising there....but its defenately good for me, now im 3-3
Bemin
2/2/08 10:56:12PM
I'm back up to 3-3 also :) Hopefully my picks keep paying off.
grappler0000
2/2/08 10:56:58PM
Is it just me or does Jeremy Horn look really out of shape? I know he's not the most fit guy, but I think he's not looking so good.
Manfred
2/2/08 11:04:42PM
WTF Nate?? Repeatedly grabbed Horn's shorts in the clinch and then landed a couple quick elbows to the back of the head when the ref was on the other side (Just after he rocked him)

EDIT: guess it didn't matter
Pages: [1] 2