UFC 93 LIVE PPV Results/Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 93 LIVE PPV Results/Discussion Thread (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
MMAcca
1/17/09 4:58:27PM

Posted by cmb19932

Posted by MMAcca

WAR SHOGUN

hmmmmm i never would have guessed

Pookie
1/17/09 4:59:52PM

Posted by Jackelope

LOL a solicitor just knocked on my door that has a sign on it that says "No Soliciting"

Now, I may come off as a nice enough guy on here, but if you interrupt me when I'm watching UFC (especially to sell something) you better watch the **** out. I HATE solicitors. ******* HATE them with a passion. So I sent the little dipshit packing and he said quietly while walking away "Wow, your neighbors were right"

Answer the door naked with incense in one hand and the oldest thing in your freezer in your other hand.

They'll go away.
cmb19932
1/17/09 4:59:53PM
i trust i think ill root 4 shogun
Jackelope
1/17/09 5:01:16PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Jackelope

LOL a solicitor just knocked on my door that has a sign on it that says "No Soliciting"

Now, I may come off as a nice enough guy on here, but if you interrupt me when I'm watching UFC (especially to sell something) you better watch the **** out. I HATE solicitors. ******* HATE them with a passion. So I sent the little dipshit packing and he said quietly while walking away "Wow, your neighbors were right"

Answer the door naked with incense in one hand and the oldest thing in your freezer in your other hand.

They'll go away.

but it's cold out... my weiner will be small...

edit: (...er than usual)
MMAcca
1/17/09 5:02:18PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Jackelope

They'll go away.

Take a cucumber with you to make up for it.....
MMAcca
1/17/09 5:03:34PM
Am i drunk, or has Coleman got 2 Phil Baroni's in his corner ?
Pookie
1/17/09 5:04:02PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Pookie

Posted by Jackelope

They'll go away.

Make sure its strong incense then
ncordless
1/17/09 5:04:11PM
you know shogun just wants to stomp right now.
Jackelope
1/17/09 5:04:29PM
LOL somebody get Coleman his walker.. dude is looking OLD in there
ncordless
1/17/09 5:05:43PM
PRIDE RULES = Coleman dead while on his knees for those weak-ass takedown attempts.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/17/09 5:07:04PM
Man Shogun sure aint what he used to be
Infused
1/17/09 5:08:48PM
Shogun looks not so good.
Jackelope
1/17/09 5:08:53PM
yeah I mean WTF am I watching here? This feels like UFC 1 with how gassed these dudes are in the 2nd
nickcuc547
1/17/09 5:10:35PM
both guys look terrible, pretty disappointed in this fight, looks like rua needs a few more tune up fights before he gets a big fight.
imanidiot777
1/17/09 5:11:16PM
Holy crap the cardio is horrible on both sides in this one.
DCRage
1/17/09 5:11:46PM
This is hard to watch. Give Coleman credit for making the cut and not giving up yet but this is too much. He's not capitalizing on chances either.
cmb19932
1/17/09 5:11:57PM
looks like he needed tune up fights for coleman
MMAcca
1/17/09 5:12:29PM

Posted by nickcuc547

both guys look terrible, pretty disappointed in this fight, looks like rua needs a few more tune up fights before he gets a big fight.

Rua looks ordinary to me here. the top LHWs will not be worried by this performance
Jackelope
1/17/09 5:12:43PM
You know the steroid accusations are going to be flying even more than usual after this one
MMAcca
1/17/09 5:14:35PM

Posted by cmb19932

looks like he needed tune up fights for coleman

Shit! I need a new avatar.......
Aaronno9
1/17/09 5:14:51PM
Shogun looks no different to me than he did against Forrest.

Shogun might of thrown away this fight if the Ref took a point there, i couldnt tell if he did. B.S call.
Aaronno9
1/17/09 5:15:35PM
Phew! That was way to close.
MMAcca
1/17/09 5:15:46PM

Posted by Jackelope

You know the steroid accusations are going to be flying even more than usual after this one

I didn't want to be the 1st to say it....
DCRage
1/17/09 5:16:08PM
Shogun just got busted. Knee to head of a downed opponent, or looked like it.
D0wnUnd6e6r
1/17/09 5:16:09PM
and shogun wins!!! i picked him, i called him, yet im pissed.
EvenFlow
1/17/09 5:17:07PM
woooooooooooooo SHOOOOOGUUNNNNN
DCRage
1/17/09 5:17:13PM
NOW it's over. TKO. Glad it's over though, tough fight to watch. I think we expected too much.
nickcuc547
1/17/09 5:17:30PM
that was a very early stoppage, this ref is a joke. terrible with the knee which was clearly not illegal and now the shitty stoppage. horrible ending to a horrible fight. shogun needs to beat on a tomato can and coleman needs to retire. this was one of the most disappointing fights i have seen, both guys were lackluster.
imanidiot777
1/17/09 5:17:39PM
that was.............pathetic
Jackelope
1/17/09 5:17:43PM
That fight =
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10