UFC 93 LIVE PPV Results/Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 93 LIVE PPV Results/Discussion Thread (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
duggy
1/17/09 6:57:00PM
went 10-0, scored 77 pts and hit my parlay and finished with about $7800
DCRage
1/17/09 6:57:06PM
For those who missed it, F4WOnline reports that after we finished up the 4/18 UFC main event was revealed...Mauricio Rua vs. Chuck Liddell.
casey64
1/17/09 7:41:22PM

Posted by DCRage

For those who missed it, F4WOnline reports that after we finished up the 4/18 UFC main event was revealed...Mauricio Rua vs. Chuck Liddell.

Thats gonna be a hard fight to call.
JackHammerXXX
1/17/09 7:48:17PM
So a Silva/Leites MW champ. fight would play first, before this fight?

Hmm, judging by Shogun's first two fights in the UFC, Iknow all about the circumstances, I know, but if he doesn't get some cardio work done, then Liddell will put him to sleep. Although Coleman is a big big 205'r, and stuffing those takedowns wi ll wear anyone out, so maybe it was that.

Great striking in this fight, and I'm anxious to pick Liddell, but I think Rua will get a KO here people, especially if trains to stand, cuz Chuck won't go to the ground, and won't let anyone except for Randy maybe, keep him there. So, Rua get going on the treadmill and plan for a slugfest. I wanna see someone go to sleep
DCRage
1/17/09 8:00:27PM
Bonus Of The Night Winners:
Fights (yes, fights)-Chris Lytle vs. Marcus Davis and Mark Coleman vs. Mauricio Rua
KO-Dennis Siver
Sub-Alan Belcher (Default, he had the only submission win)
All get an extra $40,000.
nickcuc547
1/17/09 8:12:53PM

Posted by mentalcase

Posted by cmb19932

what a bull decision

if it was a 5 rounder Franklin would have dominated Henderson was gassed

i agree with the five round part, but bullshit decision, come on now, hendo out muscled franklin for the first two rounds, the judge that had it 30-27 rich should be shot.
grappler0000
1/17/09 8:13:02PM

Posted by DCRage

Fights (yes, fights)-Chris Lytle vs. Marcus Davis and Mark Coleman vs. Mauricio Rua
KO-Dennis Siver

Can't say that I agree with the Coleman/Shogun fight being a co-FOTN...that was a pretty sloppy display of MMA.
JackHammerXXX
1/17/09 8:18:10PM
Hey grappler, how did you do today?
DCRage
1/17/09 8:42:23PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by DCRage

KO-Dennis Siver

Can't say that I agree with the Coleman/Shogun fight being a co-FOTN...that was a pretty sloppy display of MMA.

I certainly don't. Franklin-Hendo would've been a better choice.
grappler0000
1/17/09 8:51:26PM

Posted by JackHammerXXX

Hey grappler, how did you do today?

I did pretty well...80 points if my math was correct
JackHammerXXX
1/17/09 8:56:10PM
ahh ya prolly got me then. I think I only had 71. Weak for going 10-0 on the picks
Aaronno9
1/18/09 5:38:57AM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by DCRage

KO-Dennis Siver

I certainly don't. Franklin-Hendo would've been a better choice.

For sure. I just cant see how they justify that decision.
casey64
1/18/09 12:19:13PM

Posted by DCRage

KO-Dennis Siver

Coleman vs. Shogun as cofight of the night is a terrible choice!!!!
MMAcca
1/19/09 1:17:47AM

Posted by casey64

Posted by DCRage

KO-Dennis Siver

Coleman vs. Shogun as cofight of the night is a terrible choice!!!!

For sure
cmill21
1/19/09 1:39:55AM
You know what, if Shogun beats Chuck I would like to see Chuck vs Coleman. They're both legends and it would be nice to see two guys with such different styles going against each other.
MMAcca
1/19/09 8:37:59AM

Posted by cmill21

You know what, if Shogun beats Chuck I would like to see Chuck vs Coleman. They're both legends and it would be nice to see two guys with such different styles going against each other.

Nice call. That's a fight i would like to see, although Chuck will almost definately smash Coleman into retirement imo
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]