Little Nog vs Alexander Gustafsson UFC 105?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Little Nog vs Alexander Gustafsson UFC 105?
long-john
9/6/09 5:07:30PM
http://www.mmaunltd.com/news-detail.asp/NewsID/752/gustafsson-signs-for-ufc.htm

Card look like this at the moment:

Antônio Rogério Nogueira vs. TBA
Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang
DaMarques Johnson vs. Peter Sobotta
James Wilks vs. Matt Brown
Dan Hardy vs. Kim Dong-hyun
Ross Pearson vs. Aaron Riley
Paul Kelly vs. Dennis Siver
Andre Winner vs. Rolando Delgado

Same weight class and very good striker. record 8-0
joshryanshepherd
9/6/09 5:31:11PM
card doesnt look to bad, especially for a free one. i would love to see some super star talent on it though or maybe a heavyweight match-up like Stefan Struve vs Todd Duffee. that'd be fun
mkiv9secsupra
9/6/09 6:19:15PM
Lil Nog is superstar talent enough for me! Ill watch this ufc just for him, and we get to see kang go up against bisping, which is just icing on the cake.

I can't wait to see Nogueira confuse the hell out of casual fans. I can just hear the drunk retards now...."dude, that is guy that just beat that old dude(couture) that Lesnar whooped!" & "Yeah that dude sucked so much after mir beat his ass that he moved down to light heavyweight"
prozacnation1978
9/6/09 7:53:57PM
i still think lil nog will fight thiago silva or luis cane first
Twenty20Dollars
9/6/09 10:06:08PM
Since bisping isnt the main event for 105 (thank goodness).

I wonder what the main event will be.
DirtyBoxer
9/6/09 11:54:20PM
Not a bad card for free TV but I wouldn't pay to watch this one. Although I would like to see Damaques Johnson get his ass kicked so everybody can see what a mediocre fighter he is. I can't believe how over-hyped he was going into the TUF finale.
1daveufc
9/7/09 4:25:16AM
Decent fight card so far am not sure about the main card will the two lads who won tuf be on main card or under card?I think the main event shud have Little nog vs thiago sila because a dont think caine is main event stuff yet.Then bisping vs kang for the co-main event with dan hardy vs kim dong-hyun and to more fights for the main card or may be one of the tuf guys on the card.
sclasclemski
9/7/09 12:07:18PM

Posted by joshryanshepherd

card doesnt look to bad, especially for a free one. i would love to see some super star talent on it though or maybe a heavyweight match-up like Stefan Struve vs Todd Duffee. that'd be fun

Struve is listed fight Chase Gormley at 104 so that will not be a possibility at the moment.
Mayhem13
9/7/09 12:39:45PM
I hope not, atleast not for the main event.

I would like to see Nog vs Hamill headline it.

Or maybe Nog vs Evans, now that the 107 fight is off...
Falcons84
9/7/09 1:30:39PM

Posted by Mayhem13

I hope not, atleast not for the main event.

I would like to see Nog vs Hamill headline it.

Or maybe Nog vs Evans, now that the 107 fight is off...

The UFC 107 fight isnt off between evans and jackson
DirtyBoxer
9/7/09 3:41:43PM
I thought it was cancelled because Rampage was filming the A-Team? At least post-poned, anyway.
prozacnation1978
9/7/09 5:08:09PM
very curious why marcus davis fight isn't yet annouced but
i do believe lil nog will be in main event
but with tickets going on sale i think next week they have a few more days or this week to annouce the main event
prozacnation1978
9/8/09 12:33:03AM
i have heard forrest griffin name being tossed around to fight lil nog in main event
sclasclemski
9/8/09 6:48:06AM
man if they are giving him Forrest then I wonder if they are looking to beat Forrest out of the UFC...I would think they might want to hand Forrest a gimme as a thanks for getting your ass whipped by ANderson.
long-john
9/8/09 2:01:38PM
According to sources close to the fighter, 'Little Nog' — the twin brother of UFC heavyweight Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira — is set to sign a four-fight deal with Dana White's MMA promotion.

And he will be offered a light-heavyweight fight against ex-Pride superstar Dan Henderson in a bout which would top the bill in Manchester.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/ufc/2627799/Little-Nog-v-Dan-for-UFC-105.html
BustedKnuckle
9/8/09 10:01:37PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i still think lil nog will fight thiago silva or luis cane first

Wow it is a fight that Cane could be ready for, and for that matter Thiago. Both guys are killer strikers and would be a good intro to the UFC for Rogerio. I dont know who i would pick!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!