a little early to say?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » a little early to say?
disturbed_fighter
3/19/08 8:45:15AM
so i was looking at the UFC sight and i see where it is prty much calling for lightweights and heavweights for TUF after TUF 7? how do u think that show will go with the smallest guys and the biggest guys of weight classes
Nightmare27
3/19/08 12:27:55PM
Really? What's up with the LHW's? That is really disapointing, I was going to try out no matter where it was. I heard something about Boston but that was it.
chubbud22
3/19/08 2:09:00PM
I guess the hw division is so weak they are trying to get some new blood in there.
bullettdodger
3/19/08 2:43:58PM
A HW TUF would be a good infusion of new blood to a dilapidated HW division... Who do you think possible coaches could be? How great would it be if Nog could coach one team, perhaps AA coach another one? I don't know who they could put in there for coaches but i mean if they could sign fedor how sweet would Nog and Fedor be as coaches?!?! A guy can dream i guess... not sure if they both speak english either so that might be a bit of a problem.
nickcuc547
3/19/08 4:13:48PM
i think tuf needs to do heavyweights. it is clearly the weekest division and it needs some marketable guys.
puppetmaster837
3/19/08 4:20:15PM

Posted by bullettdodger

A HW TUF would be a good infusion of new blood to a dilapidated HW division... Who do you think possible coaches could be? How great would it be if Nog could coach one team, perhaps AA coach another one? I don't know who they could put in there for coaches but i mean if they could sign fedor how sweet would Nog and Fedor be as coaches?!?! A guy can dream i guess... not sure if they both speak english either so that might be a bit of a problem.

I actually met Nog last weekend and he can speak English just fine, i dont know about Fedor though.
MartinKillMcGill
3/19/08 4:34:27PM
They def need more HW. Imigine if they got mark coleman and brock lesner to be the coach's.
Jipper
3/20/08 10:55:54AM
I thought I heard Dana say it'd be a while til they did another HW TUF?