Little Boy Get's KO'd And Friends Laugh At Him

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Little Boy Get's KO'd And Friends Laugh At Him
Ben_Hutch
9/4/08 2:20:50PM
They shouldn't have, but they couldn't help laughing at him, poor lad.

Young Kid gets KO'd
DJDark41
9/4/08 2:29:02PM
The fact that the other guys just stood around laughing and did nothing is absolutely and completely deplorable. Shows you exactly what society has come to that people find amusement in people fighting for no reason at all.
grappler0000
9/4/08 2:31:24PM
...and annoying dog barks.
Ben_Hutch
9/4/08 2:32:09PM

Posted by DJDark41

The fact that the other guys just stood around laughing and did nothing is absolutely and completely deplorable. Shows you exactly what society has come to that people find amusement in people fighting for no reason at all.

I see nothing wrong with two mates fighting for a laugh, but these 2 kids are to young for that, and surely when someone gets KO'd you'd come to your senses, but these twatheads just stand around and laugh.
Jackelope
9/4/08 2:42:42PM
idiots
Bumpy
9/4/08 2:48:42PM
balack_o-bama
9/4/08 3:01:36PM
I love the responsible adult filming. I guess its an adult cause the camera is way higher than those little munchkins.

Future hoodums if you ask me.
emfleek
9/4/08 3:04:04PM
Uber lame.
Mattchoo
9/4/08 5:21:06PM

Posted by emfleek

Uber lame.

That usage of words should definately be banished from existence.
Mitchell740
9/4/08 7:44:08PM

Posted by DJDark41

It looks like nothing more than a perfectly health childhood for a young boy. Alot of brothers have worse scraps at that age. There was also not an adult there, it was a 14 year old kid.

The kid was also NOT Koed, he was still concious the whole time if you watch closely. He moved his hands from his side to the top of his head when the camera angle changed. He also hit the ground softly and looked more as if he was knocked over, the kid hitting him swung slowly and with both hands.
DJDark41
9/4/08 8:26:15PM

Posted by Mitchell740

Posted by DJDark41

It looks like nothing more than a perfectly health childhood for a young boy. Alot of brothers have worse scraps at that age. There was also not an adult there, it was a 14 year old kid.

The kid was also NOT Koed, he was still concious the whole time if you watch closely. He moved his hands from his side to the top of his head when the camera angle changed. He also hit the ground softly and looked more as if he was knocked over, the kid hitting him swung slowly and with both hands.

So that makes it ok? You consider having kids put on BOXING GLOVES, while the older children, who should be responsible and saying "This is a bad idea, don't do this," to be a HEALTH CHILDHOOD? And who gives a s**t if he was KO'd, the point was he was hit, and for little kid standars plus a boxing glove, it looked pretty hard. If it was a bunch of 14 year old kids trying to be funny, yeah that would've been funny. But the fact that these older kids let these little children do it is absolutely appauling.
casey64
9/4/08 9:24:35PM
Mitchell740
9/4/08 10:06:09PM

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by Mitchell740

Posted by DJDark41

So that makes it ok? You consider having kids put on BOXING GLOVES, while the older children, who should be responsible and saying "This is a bad idea, don't do this," to be a HEALTH CHILDHOOD? And who gives a s**t if he was KO'd, the point was he was hit, and for little kid standars plus a boxing glove, it looked pretty hard. If it was a bunch of 14 year old kids trying to be funny, yeah that would've been funny. But the fact that these older kids let these little children do it is absolutely appauling.

Irresponsibility on the older kids, but do you think them not being there would stop the younger kids from wrestling around without gloves? The kids were playing around with boxing gloves on. If you think its a terrible thing for kids to play fight with boxing gloves on, then either 1) You didn't have a brother growing up. 2) You grew up in an upper class family.

And I hope you do realize boxing gloves make hits SOFTER.

And please point out to me where I said it was ok, I'm not saying that, but point out to me a family where older siblings have never attempted to make younger siblings do stupid things.
DJDark41
9/5/08 2:56:05PM

Posted by Mitchell740

Posted by DJDark41

Posted by Mitchell740

Posted by DJDark41

Irresponsibility on the older kids, but do you think them not being there would stop the younger kids from wrestling around without gloves? The kids were playing around with boxing gloves on. If you think its a terrible thing for kids to play fight with boxing gloves on, then either 1) You didn't have a brother growing up. 2) You grew up in an upper class family.

And I hope you do realize boxing gloves make hits SOFTER.

And please point out to me where I said it was ok, I'm not saying that, but point out to me a family where older siblings have never attempted to make younger siblings do stupid things.

Actually, I grew up with an older brother who I fought with all the time. But this is beyond stupid. This is allowing two kids to do something that could cause a pretty serious for a kid that small. But, totally f**king ignore that. If you had an older sibling, then you should know how it really is all fun and games until someone gets hurt, and thats when you stop and make sure whoever it is isn't hurt too bad. These f**king punks just stood around LAUGHING, as the kid was laying on the floor "unconcious."