Do you listen to the Beatdown?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Do you listen to the Beatdown?
POLL: Do you listen to the Beatdown?
Yes - As often as I can 50% (4)
Rarely 13% (1)
Not at all 38% (3)
Stickan
4/1/07 9:40:50PM
Personally I'm a huge Beatdown fan. TJ and Josh is a great duo. I don't like SDS very much but I listen to it because of the interviews.
xthe_scottx
4/1/07 9:55:07PM
I love the Beatdown. I usually can't listen to it live though so I listen to once it is posted online.
hippysmacker
4/2/07 12:15:09AM
I listen to it on Podcast as well. Great show.
FedorIsTheBest
4/2/07 12:23:04AM
I don't listen to it much because I'm really busy but when I do I love it.
madmarck
4/2/07 6:49:09AM
i used to listen every time. But now the shows are 2 hrs longer coulped with the savage dog show. and i dont have 4hrs to spare in a day. its still good stuff though.
pv3Hpv3p
4/2/07 11:50:04AM

Posted by hippysmacker

I listen to it on Podcast as well. Great show.

Sorry, I'm an idiot when it comes to computer stuff, and just joined the times and got an ipod a couple of weeks ago...

Is there an easy way to down load the podcast or the radio show?

Do I just do it on the website? Do you have to be a member?

Thanks in advance for the info if it's availible.
Stickan
4/2/07 12:30:37PM
It's pretty easy. Go to the beatdown page for example this one. Click on "Click here" and iTunes will start up and just follow the instructions and you'll automatically download every new episode.
hippysmacker
4/3/07 12:33:42AM

Posted by Stickan

It's pretty easy. Go to the beatdown page for example this one. Click on "Click here" and iTunes will start up and just follow the instructions and you'll automatically download every new episode.

Yep ,I listen to it when I do cardio sometimes. IPOD is one of the coolest inventions in a long time