List 12 Random Facts about yourselves!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » List 12 Random Facts about yourselves!
« Previous Page | Next Page »
kopower
8/31/09 11:23:33PM
1. Just got married 4 months ago, my wife loves watching mma

2. Facial hair is no problem for me

3. I have trouble getting and keeping a tan

4. Only been in 1 fight in 5th grade

5. Apples are my favorite food

6. Absolutely love hip hop

7. When I drink Captain Morgan I get loud and curse every other word

8. Never broke a bone in my body

9. I bite my nails and when I was younger I used to bite my toenails

10. I could dunk a basketball when I was younger, I'm only 5'7", 28 years old
now

11. Had the opportunity with a friend to swap girlfriends for a night but passed
it up. She was a MN Timberwolves cheerleader. I'm still kicking myself for
that one

12. I pull hair from my body and wipe it on my lips to make sure I plucked it.
Weird, I know
higdon10
8/31/09 11:28:59PM
1. I drink 2 cans of of the best soda in the world, Cherry Ski, daily. It is a "cherry flavored citrus drink."

2. I have a very detailed strategy for a zombie apocalypse.

3. I once knocked a guy out with a can of Bean and Bacon soup at the local Kroger store. Him and his buddy muttered something to my girlfriend, leading to an exchange of words, followed by me picking up the can of soup and punching him in the mouth. This is my only knockout victory

4. I am the biggest Cincinnati Reds fan you'll ever meet. Save your apologies.

5. Hoosier was my first word.

6. I once sat next to Cole Miller on a plane.

7. I smoke weed everyday.

8. Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my munchie of choice.

9. I watch Adult Swim every night.

10. Unlike the majority of us, I CAN grow a beard.

11. I was once ticketed for noise pollution while listening to the Backstreet Boys. The music was still playing softly as the cop was at my window and he said "Turn that gay **** off."

12. I am extremely allergic to bees.
jae_1833
9/1/09 12:45:30AM
1. I'm in the Marines
2. I've been deployed so much that the last time I forgot the color of my 6 yr old's eyes
3. I would love to grow my beard but am forced by the UCMJ to shave every day
4. I drink more Crown Royal Whiskey than any man I have ever met (I'm in my 30's so go ahead and try me bitch!)
5. I dip only the finest Copenhagen Longcut Chewing Tobacco (it satisfies since 1822)
6. I have a buttload of tats
7. If you in any sort of way disrespect my country within sight or hearing of me be preparred to fight (I have been jailed for this)
8. I street fight about 5 times a year, have no professional training, but have never been KOed
9. I carry a gun constantly, but have never pulled it on anyone
10. I used to do all the drugs I could get my hands on
11. When I joined the Marines I had such a high waiver for crime that I had to meet a Colonel who asked me "Why should I let you join my beloved Corps?" I laughed then told him because I was bored
12. I love the Corps because it totally changed my life and made me a better person in worse ways....confusing I know but true....Semper Fi!
Khaos
9/1/09 8:22:19AM
I'll give 14,so I can give my name and age without taking prime spots.

1. I'm an Atheist.

2. I watch The Ultimate Fighter at least once a day (which season it is varys on my mood, my favorite isTUF 2).

3. The only band I've ever seen live is DOWN, which feature Phil Anselmo and Rex Brown from Pantera.

4. I'm a writer, poet more specifically, and writing is my desired/planned career.(Alongside MMA fighting, but I plan to finish school then start training).

5. I'm not a virgin.

6. I was in a play version of The Outsiders ( I played Darry Curtis), I've read the book, and own the movie (and am in the process of learning the script).

7. The first pro wrestling match I ever saw live was CM Punk vs Colt Cobana, I also recieved Punk's autograph on more then on occastion.

8. My personal hero is Keith Olbermann (of MSNBC fame).

9. I know the lyrics to nearly every Alice in Chains song.

10. I am true to myself and always be myself, not abstaining for anyone.

11. I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs (nor have I ever or will I ever).

12. I'm a diehard fan of the anime series Yu Yu Hakusho.

Bonus tehe:
13. I'm 16 (quite the young one).

14. My name is Zachary, but I shorten it to Zack.
emfleek
9/1/09 8:35:29AM
Facial hair sucks. I'd gladly slam my nuts in a toilet seat in exchange for NOT being able to grow facial hair.
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/1/09 8:49:51AM

Posted by emfleek

Facial hair sucks. I'd gladly slam my nuts in a toilet seat in exchange for NOT being able to grow facial hair.

Do i ever agree with that, ive been shaving since i was 13
emfleek
9/1/09 9:00:09AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Do i ever agree with that, ive been shaving since i was 13

Same here. I shave MAYBE once a month now. Usually around the time I start looking like a fat caveman.
mkiv9secsupra
9/1/09 9:03:07AM

Posted by higdon10

11. I was once ticketed for noise pollution while listening to the Backstreet Boys. The music was still playing softly as the cop was at my window and he said "Turn that gay **** off."

im not at all concerned with you being a reds fan after reading that you were playing backstreet boys music.....wtf?!
emfleek
9/1/09 9:09:17AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by higdon10

im not at all concerned with you being a reds fan after reading that you were playing backstreet boys music.....wtf?!

Jackelope
9/1/09 9:27:02AM

Posted by emfleek

In as much as I feel that facial hair can be annoying (or at least shaving can be) I would NEVER slam my nuts in a toilet set in exchange for anything! Sick, sick man!
joshryanshepherd
9/1/09 6:21:24PM
13. Im HORRIFIED of Spiders and Bees
DJDark41
9/1/09 7:36:53PM
1. I have long hair. I've been told I look like many famous people, such as Robert Plant and Dave Mustaine.

2. As much as I love music and I am dedicated to it, I have yet to go to a concert, despite many of my favorite bands playing at venues close to where I live.

3. I'm ultra-competitive, especially when it comes to video games. I'm one of the worst losers you will ever meet. Luckily enough, I don't lose much.

4. I can't whistle.

5. Although I am a fairly decent cook, I am generally too lazy to cook myself food that requires anything more then the usage of a microwave.

6. I'm a New York Rangers fan. Ironically, I started out as a New York Islanders fan, then I became a New Jersey Devils fan, until finally becoming a Rangers fan in about 2003.

7. My favorite number is 41. My brothers best friend when we were younger, his favorite number was 64(he was and is still a geek lol). My brothers favorite number is 23(he was born on the 22nd...go figure). My number ended up being 41. Right about the time Sum 41 came out, and they were one of my favorite bands. Ironically enough, 23+41=64.

8. I'm a huge metalhead, and generally don't like to wander too far out of my genre. However, I do have a few guilty pleasures. Coheed & Cambria and Weezer to name a few.

9. The fact that this list is supposed to be 12 things pisses me off. Why not 10, or 15?

10. On Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, I have 15 days of playing time, and 57,000 kills. 4 of my friends that I used to play with all the time, have a combined 22 days of playing time, with 55,000 kills. They refuse to believe it.

11. I hate little kids.

12. I hate texting, even though I do it all the time. Stuff is too easily lost in translation. Sarcasm, for example, is completely ineffective through text, unless it is directly indicated.
george112
9/1/09 10:24:52PM
1. my name is zachary.but i go by zach

2.i can play on expert on guitar hero.

3.i eat raw ramen noodles.

4.im 6'3''

5. im 18

6.contrary to poplular belief my username has nothing to do with GSP.it just occured to me yesterday that im on a mma website and my usernames george112.

7.im addicted to cranberry juice.

8.my girlfriends a redhead.

9.i love basketball.and made varsity my whole high school career.

10.i can prolly beat you at chess.

11.i live in a country club

12.i love Naruto Shippuden the anime
hippysmacker
9/2/09 11:35:41AM

Posted by emfleek

I would also gladly slam YOUR nuts in a toilet seat for the abilty to never have to shave again.
zephead
9/2/09 11:55:52AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by emfleek

I would also gladly slam YOUR nuts in a toilet seat for the abilty to never have to shave again.

Hell, I'd slam both of your nuts just to do it
babalu46
9/2/09 1:03:09PM
1) Although i have never had a bad experience with clowns i am a coulrophobiac.

2) I'm 20 and have never been abroad which is unusual for a British person.

3) I saved my Mother's life when i was 6.

4) When i was working i was on this site everyday now i'm unemployed i'm only on here every 2-3 days.

5) I could play video games all day even though i suck at them. (except soccer games)

6) I grew my hair for 2 years and then shaved it all off for charity. I raised £156.

7) I have never had a relationship nor do i desire for one.

8) The only bone i have broken is when i was flipped upside down when playing soccer and landed on my face, I broke my wrist!?!?!

9) I hate most children between the ages of 11-17 because they think they have the right to talk to people like a piece of ****.

10) I have taken many a drug and i often drink myself silly and i don't see that changing in the near future.

11) I think i'm funny despite what anybody else thinks and says.

12) Now that i'm running out of things to say i'll also state that i can't grow a beard.
Kpro
9/2/09 2:34:10PM
1) I turned 18 on 01/01/01.

2) I'm an atheist with interests in Taoist/Buddhist philosophies.

3) I've made 6 figures in a year.

4) I've been to jail a few times.

5) I stopped going to college after my AA due to the size of student loans and have been in sales ever since. Shawn Kemp, Jay Buhner, and Omar Vizquel among others have been previous clients.

6) I have 10 Tattoo's.

7) I've seen hundreds upon hundreds of bands in concert.

8) My favorite movie is The Big Lebowski, probably seen it 500+ times.

9) Love reggae, don't smoke pot.

10) I play the "Alphabet Sex" game, and have accomplished 16 letters of the alphabet so far (what letter the woman's first name starts with).
EDIT: Zephead, if that is your legal first name, I'm willing to genderbend to accomplish one of the harder letters. PM pics please.

11) I can blow smoke out either nostril by itself or switch back and forth.

12) I'm unbelievably good looking.
Rush
9/2/09 4:06:34PM
Here are a few more for me

14) Depite my avatar, I am not a big fan of cats and should not be mistaken for a reletive of Tuvok

15) I have only slept with 3 different women in my lifetime, but I did so many many many times. Of those three, none of them were born in the Western Hemisphere.

16) I have yet to have my world rocked by a blow job (no offers please)

17) Despite the fact that I appreciate and have a good ear for the finer aspects of music (classical), I have never learned to sing, dance or play an instrument. I would like to be able to at least do something in the latter two categories.

18) of all the things I've lost I miss my innocence the most (not a reference to Ozzy). This has become apparent when I look at my son.

19) I am lucky I have light coloured hair, otherwise I would look like a gorilla (since everyone likes talking about hair or lack thereof). However, most of my back is hairless.

20) My favorite classical piece is Concerto for Flute & Harp, K299 allegro by Mozart.

21) I once at a medium pizza in 5 min.

22) I dislike watching TV and find it a waste of time. I do however, love watching movies

23) I hate cellphones, but had to break down and get one when my son was born.

mikevolz
9/2/09 4:18:37PM
1. i have a bald spot in my pube area.

2. my favorite kinds of music are hardcore and motown

3. i tried to pay a guy back in a rugby game for throwing punches at me years earlier, the ball popped out and i tried to boot it and chase it. i gave it a full crack aiming at the ball, out of the 29 people on the field he dove on it. i kicked him full force in the nuts with my cleats on.

4. the last time i really got whooped, i threw a rock at my older brothers face. i connected, so did he.

5. i gave a homeless man monopoly money once.

6. ive had my front tooth taken out by a granola bar, a door, a candy bar, my dog's head, and from playing pee-wee football. the pee-wee football was first.

7. i want to move to argentina

8. am taking classes at a culinary school.

9. i have a gigantic head (both meanings)

10. i have a hard time running in a straight line, i go side to side

11. the same tooth i got knocked out my head earlier, i knocked the exact same one out of my brothers mouth in the same break (3/4 of the tooth) the only difference, when i knocked his out, i ran into him head first wearing a football helmet, i knocked mine out by tackling someone wearing all of my football pads without the helmet.

12. am in no way attracted to asian women (ive tried)
emfleek
9/2/09 4:45:30PM
More facts about me...

13.) I sharted while under the influence on my way to a job interview once. I had to turn my car around, drive 90mph to get home, shower and change and THEN drive to the interview. I still got the job.

14.) My dad passed away while doing what he loved most...turkey hunting.

15.) My all-time favorite baseball player is Paul O'Neill (Cincinnati Reds / New York Yankees)

16.) I've been to hundreds of concerts and have seen hundreds and hundreds of bands. I've seen anything from Eye Hate God to Ziggy Marley to Phish and even Willie Nelson. Live music is a passion of mine.

17.) I attend more local "concerts" than anything these days. Fort Wayne has an EXCELLENT local music scene.

18.) I once gave myself "the Stranger" (sat on my hand until it went to sleep and then rubbed one off). High five!

19.) Some of my favorite movies include (but are not limited to) the following: Pulp Fiction, The Big Lebowski, The Lost Boys, Stand By Me, The Green Mile, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, American History X, Old School, Dumb & Dumber, The Goonies

20.) I love sandwiches and sex.
Pookie
9/2/09 5:45:42PM
1. I am 19 years old and please, Call me Jordan.
2. I am a Libra born in the year of the snake. This means that i am Wise and Cunning.
3. The name "Pookie" was given to me in high school by my ex-girlfriend Rose. I later would fall in love with 2 girls that looked nearly identical to Rose.
4. Every women ive ever been in a relationship with has been an Aquarius.
5. I never had to study in school, for anything, ever. I was also the first person at my school to finish the high school exit exam.
6. My grandfather got himself locked up at 6 years old for stabbing(and subsequently killing) a kid in kindergarten for teasing his sister. He was a full-blooded Cherokee Indian. He later went on to find himself the craziest women he could find in my grandmother and started my family's crazy ways.
7. My first experience on shrooms taught me how to figure out most women.
8. When i was young(10-13), in the summers i would work at my neighbors donut shop with their son(Alvin) who was also my Best Friend. Later over the years we happened to Burn down a hill together with a single blackcat(accidentily), and run countless scams together.
9. I lost my Virginity at 13 to my Neighbors (Tom) Babysitter, She was 16.
10. During My Sophomore year of High School, the year i found out my Sister has Autism, i learned who i was and still am. She is my inner sunshine.
11. At 12 i tried my first illegal substance, Marijuana. Since then i have experimented with - Peyote, Salvia, Mushrooms, Exstacy, Meth, Coke, Crack, Alcohol, and various other prescription drugs. The only one of the bunch i have not grown to fear yet has been Marijuana.
12. I've had sex with the 2 cutest women i have seen in my life.
Pookie
9/2/09 6:08:21PM
14. I almost died when i was 3, i fell into a jacussi and my older sister Saved my life.
15. I have never used Shaving cream in my life. i dont ever cut myself shaving either. This boggles alot of people.
16. My hands are softer than any girl you know.
emfleek
9/3/09 8:33:37AM

Posted by Pookie

16. My hands are softer than any girl you know.

How are YOU doin?
breakdown5
9/3/09 9:11:42AM
1. I have tremendously horrible eyes and have worn glasses since second grade (I probably needed them in first grade, but managed to fudge my way through without them).

2. I smoke the reefer everyday.

3. I've eaten enough LSD in my youth to be considered legally insane, and sampled countless other hallucinogens (in the words of Alan Watts - "When you get the message, you hang up the phone.")

4. Never broken a bone, but have several scars from fist fights/hardcore dancing.

5. My favorite movies of all time are : "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy", "Reservoir Dogs", "Boondock Saints", "Primer", "Waking Life", and "Memento."

6. I have one of those faces that look like I'm angry all the time, but it's not always the case. I work with the public and get asked "What's wrong?" or "Rough day?" at least once daily.

7. I've seen hundreds of live bands (mostly metal or hardcore) spanning most musical genres. I use to have a list, but gave up. Still have a ticket stub for every show I've not paid at the door for.

8. I hate techno music with a passion. There is nothing that will make me want to hurt the person next to me more than that soulless garbage. This includes anything that goes along with techno (raves, ravers/glowstick ninjas, UFO pants, etc.). So if you are listening to techno and see a medium sized guy with a shaved head and a goatee and glasses glaring at you, turn off the music quickly. You have been warned...

9. I have a bachelor's degree in Political Theory, with a minor in Philosophy. This degree combination will guarantee a job in retail (and that you are probably smarter than your boss).

10. I have a Pekingese named Gizmo (he looks like his namesake from "Gremlins").

11. I've got two younger bros. and they are the best friends I'll ever have.

12. I've been with my girl for almost 10 years, neither of us wants to get married EVER, and she loves MMA almost as much as I do (JACKPOT).
Jackelope
9/3/09 9:23:03AM

Posted by breakdown5

9. I have a bachelor's degree in Political Theory, with a minor in Philosophy. This degree combination will guarantee a job in retail (and that you are probably smarter than your boss).

Haha, like most degrees out there
emfleek
9/3/09 9:31:27AM
21.) I have 20/13 vision, meaning that I can see things from 20 feet away that most people can only see from 13 feet away.

22.) I once hit a family of raccoons with my car while receiving road head.

23.) I've been a Cubs fan for nearly 20 years and have been to Wrigley Field once and that was earlier this year. I only live 3 hours from Chicago.

24.) I'm a diehard Colts fan and have not been to a game since 1994.

25.) I think Punk Rock is lame.

26.) I have a habit of checking out women's butts to see if I can figure out what type of underwear they're wearing. It's really a sick, sick addiction of mine.
Mayhem13
9/3/09 2:30:21PM
1- I am a HUGE Bengals fan and have been for my whole life basically...(which is weird because my dads a Bears fan and the rest of my family Browns)

2- have been a fight fan for a long time, grew up watching Tyson and also watched the very first UFC live on PPV at my neighbors house when I was like 11.

3- Love Quintin Tarantino movies....all of them!

4- Mega horror movie fan, and have over 350 horror dvds.

5- My favorite album of alltime is Rancid- Out Come the Wolves.

6- I will be married for one year on the 6th....and am married to the perfect wife!

7- I write for a national MMA magazine and also an Entertainment/Lifetsyle magazine (like a Maxim style)

8- Have like 25+ tattoos.

9- I like fashion (and am not gay!)

10- am afraid of the Ocean (sharks, drowning, etc)

11- Worked on Sunset Blvd and met everyone from Gene Simmons and Hugh Hefner to Suge Knight and John Mayer

12- Collect New Era 59/50 baseball hats....but hate watching baseball!
emfleek
9/3/09 2:36:06PM

Posted by Mayhem13

and am married to the perfect wife!

She's bisexual, doesn't talk and her dad owns a liquor store???
Mayhem13
9/3/09 2:37:29PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Mayhem13

and am married to the perfect wife!

She's bisexual, doesn't talk and her dad owns a liquor store???

Haha almost perfect then!
Mayhem13
9/3/09 2:40:18PM
13- Can't grow a beard...but want a big lumberjack one.

14- I am straightedge...have lost 2 friends to drivers under the influence, and I think that is part of the reason, I choose not to mess with any of that stuff.

15- Freaks and Geeks and Wonder Years are my 2 favorite tv shows ever.

16- Saw a guy jump in front of and get hit by a semi going atleast 70 mph...

17- Ran track my senior year and broke the hurdles record and made state on 2 events.....and choked!!

18- I want to move to Vegas....but have never been there
Pages: 1 [2] 3