List of fighters who have called out Kimbo

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » List of fighters who have called out Kimbo
ufc88
2/26/08 3:23:35AM
- Paul Buentello
- Gary Goodridge
- Butterbean
- Jake Shields

any others
im sure the list will build

emfleek
2/26/08 8:20:28AM
Wasn't Bob Sapp talking shit?
juanez13
2/26/08 3:03:11PM
add ricco rodriguez to the list. he's been talking smack about kimbo.

Tito ortiz also called him out saying he wouldnt last a minute in the UFC.

same with dana white, using sean gannon as an example of what would happen to kimbo in the UFC.

chuteboxe75
2/26/08 4:39:02PM
Might as well add every other fighter looking to make a name for themselves. Like it or not Kimbo has a name draw in the business now and if you want to be near the top of the card you want to fight Kimbo.
The legit threats right now are Buentello, Ricco, and Goodrich. I see those guys giving him a good fight.
mrliquid
2/26/08 5:09:37PM
Kimbo has beaten 2 old out of shape fighters and a bunch of hillbillys and gansters in his backyard this guy deserves no credit untill he is tested with a legit fighter who can go 3 round without gassing throw him in there against anyone with a half decent mma record who isnt over 40 and Kimbo will be a flash in the pan fighter thats all.
gartface
2/26/08 5:27:20PM
YES!!! I want to see Kevin Ferguson vs. Jake Shields open weight...hahaha
big_timmy
2/27/08 2:04:03AM
I would love to see Kimbo fight Gary Goodridge. Both are brutal brawlers. Look what Big daddy used to do, though he did get his ass handed to him most times. But it would be a brutal slogfest for the first round, though i doubt it would last longer than the first 2 mintues.
g_t_12
2/28/08 2:45:53PM
Shazaam!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
jiujitsufreak74
2/28/08 3:15:18PM
i don't think kimbo can beat Butterbean...just a bad match up for him. kimbo seems to, at this stage in his career, rely on his striking to beat his opponents. i know he is developing a ground game but by no means do i think it is his best weapon for victory. Butterbean is a former pro boxer who has one of the hardest punches i have ever seen. that coupled with the fact that he has picked up some submission skills makes him a dangerous opponent at 350lbs. i personally don't think kimbo can overcome the sheer weight advantage and the striking advantage of Butterbean so in this match up i think he would lose.

however, he can become a perennial top 15 HW fighter if he keeps up this pace. i could see him beating buentello soon, i think he would maul the pleasantly plump RR and bigfoot silva would be a great test for him (at this point i see bigfoot beating him). anyway, i wish kimbo the best and i appreciate the hard work and dedication he puts into this sport.
lilz_gangsta
3/5/08 1:57:19PM
yes but since then kimbo has been training hardcore with Bas and i think kimbo would demolish sean gannon if they were to fight again
Pookie
3/5/08 2:12:08PM
Kimbo vs. Herring!
or
Kimbo vs. Kongo!

either way i think he would have a legit shot.
The_Ho_Bag
3/5/08 3:26:27PM
1 name FORREST GRIFFIN! KTFOed Kimbo in sparring lmfa0 =]
Boo_Radley21
3/5/08 3:58:28PM
Add me to the list. I'm officialy calling him out.
Flip
3/5/08 6:33:09PM
Kimbo Slice is a joke. He is a big man and that is all he has going for him. Fighting in the backyard against bodybuilders and fighting in a professional ring against professional athletes are two different things. I don't think he would stand a chance against anyone in the UFC or any other professional MMA league for that matter. I would love to see him get his ass knocked out at a payperview asap.
Flip
3/5/08 6:34:31PM
...and by the way I'm still waiting for the Tyson/Sapp fight. Mike Tyson would destroy him just like Mirco Cro Cop did.
xchickox
3/5/08 6:37:31PM

Posted by Flip

Kimbo Slice is a joke. He is a big man and that is all he has going for him. Fighting in the backyard against bodybuilders and fighting in a professional ring against professional athletes are two different things. I don't think he would stand a chance against anyone in the UFC or any other professional MMA league for that matter. I would love to see him get his ass knocked out at a payperview asap.

i wanna see the close up on gary shaw's face when kimbo gets knocked out
The_Ho_Bag
3/5/08 8:23:57PM
uhm boo radley will win in rd 1 k.o =]