The Lion's Den

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » The Lion's Den
Jamie98s
2/2/07 4:57:20PM
All ken shamrock fans, and other lions dens fans are welcome, Together we can beat the other camps into a living death.

http://www.mmaplayground.com/camps/the-lions-den/
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
KenShamrock
2/4/07 5:50:48PM
another lions den, you shood join me
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
richieb19
2/5/07 11:31:37PM
Very interested...
SICKRICK
2/7/07 8:10:17AM
THERE'S ONLY ONE DEN AND THATS THE SICK DEN
nellyhiphophead
2/7/07 11:29:54AM
i don't think alot of ppl like ken anymore but good luck getting members.
Jamie98s
2/9/07 5:52:12PM

Posted by KenShamrock

another lions den, you shood join me

you should join mine,it sounds more official. "The Lion's Den"

i don't think alot of ppl like ken anymore but good luck getting members.

yea,he isnt the most liked fighter nowadays but I think alot of people still respect what hes done for the sport.
Jamie98s
2/19/07 3:38:18AM
Bump, Theres gotta be more shammy fans out there
nellyhiphophead
2/19/07 1:12:04PM
i can't belive there is 3 ken fans.
SICKRICK
2/20/07 7:12:46AM
after the jack ass he made of him self on the season as a coach no body respects him any more
madmarck
2/20/07 11:13:15AM

Posted by SICKRICK

after the jack ass he made of him self on the season as a coach no body respects him any more

Thats pretty true. I dont think it all of his other antics helped. You know, During Mezgers vs Sakuraba, Shamrock vs Sakuraba, or Frye vs Shamrock. Not of which his team won and int he end he just lost face after all of em.
Jamie98s
2/24/07 5:17:07PM

Posted by SICKRICK

I thought he was great on TUF.
KenShamrock
2/25/07 7:36:05PM
indeed he was :

"im not gonna ley down for anybody":
SICKRICK
2/26/07 10:49:05AM
i was a big fan of kens but he fu-cked up on tuf and now he lost 95 percent of his fans, he was a complete loser on that season and tito went from villian to fan favorite in 2 weeks
Menard_StC
2/26/07 12:39:18PM

Posted by nellyhiphophead

i can't belive there is 3 ken fans.

I agree. Ive hated him since his days of purple tights.

Just kidding, but I dont like Ken.
Baltimore_Brawler
3/3/07 4:37:38PM

Posted by SICKRICK

wtf r u talkin about??!?!

do u honestly think that after like 11 years of fightin, people r jus goin to stop respecting him because he didnt do too well coaching
thas bs

he was a great fighter n is still respected by many
madmarck
3/3/07 10:39:31PM

Posted by Baltimore_Brawler

Posted by SICKRICK

wtf r u talkin about??!?!

do u honestly think that after like 11 years of fightin, people r jus goin to stop respecting him because he didnt do too well coaching
thas bs

he was a great fighter n is still respected by many

Yes people are stupid, shallow and fickle. It takes years to build up respect. But only a few mintues to destroy it.
Jamie98s
3/4/07 1:12:09AM
I'll never stop liking ken,He's a cool guy and was a great fighter .He made this sport as popular as it is today.
shinobi
4/15/07 10:07:21PM

Posted by Jamie98s

I'll never stop liking ken,He's a cool guy and was a great fighter .He made this sport as popular as it is today.

Ken Shamrock was one of the main pioneers, after he drawed with gracie, gracie disappeared and ken stayed to "build" the house. Sure, he's over the hill now, and he did only take the TUF to fight Tito, but still, that doesn't erase what he's accomplished or done for this sport. Like him or hate, he's got heart.
Statik
4/15/07 11:27:40PM
But he did die out with those loses of his