Lion attacks hunter....Video(INSANE!!)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Lion attacks hunter....Video(INSANE!!)
Trapt1nw0nder
7/27/07 8:50:37AM
I dont know if you all have seen this but here we go...Lion attacks hunter.

I saw this a couple days ago on the TV show AOTS on G4 and it blew me away....Close Call..

Discuss

I would share my point of view,but i dont wanna spoil the vid yet..
juanez13
7/27/07 8:52:59AM
yea man i've seen the videobe4....i was hoping the lion would kill the guy........it aint right wat they doin
Trapt1nw0nder
7/27/07 8:58:04AM
I agree...

Its funny the first time i saw it on AOTS on G4...the host said after the clip..."Saddly, the hunter survived"

wish the lion would of at least bit his arm off a lil..
Playground_Samurai
7/27/07 10:56:40AM
This one doesn't miss.
ouch
MisFiT
7/27/07 3:27:56PM
Who knows what they were huntin it for, maybe it was killing locals.
casey64
7/27/07 4:17:32PM

Posted by juanez13

yea man i've seen the videobe4....i was hoping the lion would kill the guy........it aint right wat they doin

Totaly agree
juanez13
7/27/07 10:30:11PM
GSPFAN....damn that was some **** up shit man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not to be mean but thats is what lions "do".a noble animal bein made a mockery in a circus. one prod too many .what do you expect the lion to do?.....and yeah the man should die instead of the lion
Stickan
7/28/07 12:37:17AM

Posted by gspfan

This one doesn't miss.
ouch

Disgusting vid. Both with the lion dragging away the trainer by his neck and the guy shooting the lion.
wolfman
7/28/07 1:00:45AM

Posted by Stickan

Posted by gspfan

This one doesn't miss.
ouch

Disgusting vid. Both with the lion dragging away the trainer by his neck and the guy shooting the lion.

I second that. I felt bad for both the man and the lion. Especially the lion since it was only acting on instinct. It was sad hearing the lion moan in agony as it died.
Btews22
7/28/07 4:05:27AM
mabey you should call the WAHHHHHMBULANCE you pussy!!!!!!!!!!
Aether
7/28/07 6:11:30AM
rofl ok the video is pretty rough and all but I can't help but laugh at that little dog walking around in the background sniffing stuff acting totally unconcerned. lol.
jdubs
7/28/07 7:47:39AM
these idiots missed bout every shot
wolfman
7/28/07 9:52:36AM

Posted by Btews22

mabey you should call the WAHHHHHMBULANCE you pussy!!!!!!!!!!

How original

Posted by Aether

rofl ok the video is pretty rough and all but I can't help but laugh at that little dog walking around in the background sniffing stuff acting totally unconcerned. lol.

Yea, that was actually pretty funny.