Anybody got any links for the first 2 tuf episodes?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Anybody got any links for the first 2 tuf episodes?
Aaronno9
10/1/08 3:20:13PM
I had them recorded becouse ive been really busy the last 2 weeks, but my mom wiped the box now everything ive recorded has been deleted

Anyways, i was hoping to get the first two episodes tonight so i can start watching normally again when it airs over here tomorrow night. Props for anybody who can help me out. Hope im not breaking any rules requesting this.

juanez13
10/1/08 3:26:57PM
Episode 1

Episode 2

For future reference, mma-core.com always has them uploaded pretty quickly, so if you happen to miss other episodes, its definitely a place you wanna check
jiujitsufreak74
10/1/08 3:33:37PM
juanez is the man when it comes to MMA videos. unfortunately i can't prop him for his efforts due to the love sharing thing, but i am truly grateful.
Aaronno9
10/1/08 3:55:09PM
Spot on. Cheers
Aaronno9
10/1/08 5:53:37PM
Jeez, i just got through episode 2 and it looks like more fights happen in the house than in the cage this series!

Should be fun to watch.
juanez13
10/1/08 6:18:06PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Jeez, i just got through episode 2 and it looks like more fights happen in the house than in the cage this series!

Should be fun to watch.

yea they make it seems as if there is a bunch of fights in the house, looks like somebody is getting kicked out. Junie seems to be this seasons Chris Leben, kid looks talented, hopefully the alcohol doesnt get him kicked out.

Here is a GIF of when somebody is getting KO'd in the washroom, at first looks i thought it was Junie getting punched, but now looking at it closer its definitely not him. Guy got knocked.

Jackelope
10/1/08 7:49:48PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Aaronno9

Should be fun to watch.

yea they make it seems as if there is a bunch of fights in the house, looks like somebody is getting kicked out. Junie seems to be this seasons Chris Leben, kid looks talented, hopefully the alcohol doesnt get him kicked out.

Here is a GIF of when somebody is getting KO'd in the washroom, at first looks i thought it was Junie getting punched, but now looking at it closer its definitely not him. Guy got knocked.

I'm still wondering what happens when Junie steps to Bader. Talk about the wrong mofo to pick a fight with in the house for a LW, LOL! Bader is probably one of the top 3 biggest dudes in the house LMAO
dannyfrank
10/1/08 8:24:44PM
i like junie so far. i hope he doesnt get kicked off that would be lame-sauce
JoeySteel
10/1/08 9:57:20PM
i have 'em on VHS if you are really hurtin'.
haggiswashere
10/2/08 3:55:19AM
i got them on tivo if you wanna drive to utah. but expect those dudes from dateline to be there. i don't know you at all.....