who has a link to a pic of james thompsons ear?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » who has a link to a pic of james thompsons ear?
cagefighter30
6/2/08 9:58:46PM
Did you see the size of of the cauliflower on thompsons ear!! That sucker looked like a golf ball hanging off his head.
grappler0000
6/2/08 11:03:05PM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
aaa9erh8er
6/2/08 11:16:20PM
ok it started to bleed ( i no it hurts) but why stop the fight over it wev seen ufc fights go the distance with guys leeking as long as the fighter can see now how is that gonna impare the fighter. imo it was the worst stopage ever. even after kimbo tapped right b4 that how far will this ORG. go to promote him. i fell its bad for the sport at this point
SpiderSilva
6/2/08 11:44:37PM
I hope Brett Rogers KOs Kimbo
backalley101
6/3/08 12:13:22AM
Kimbo didnt tap look at the fight
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/3/08 2:20:03PM

Posted by grappler0000

his face & ear make me luagh so ahrd

he looks funnier than joe lauzon & his dumbo ears
king_katool
6/3/08 2:48:16PM
yes i would like to see this kimbo tapping thing ive been trying to find it if any can post a vid or a link to a vid of kimbo tapping props will follow
jiujitsufreak74
6/3/08 3:09:16PM

Posted by king_katool

yes i would like to see this kimbo tapping thing ive been trying to find it if any can post a vid or a link to a vid of kimbo tapping props will follow

in the first round when JT had the guillotine it looked liek he tapped for a sec...but after re-watching it i don't think he did. LINK
grappler0000
6/3/08 3:16:52PM

Posted by king_katool

It wasn't a tap, it was a

KYGUY07
6/3/08 3:17:51PM
that ear was so disgusting just flopping around the whole fight.
pv3Hpv3p
6/3/08 3:51:14PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by king_katool

It wasn't a tap, it was a

That's a pretty crystal clear gif... No tap... Thanks for clearing that up