One Liners

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » One Liners
Next Page »
Cary_Stayner
2/11/07 9:49:18PM
What is your favorite one-liner from a movie?Please post the movie name with it. Thanks.
Spud
2/11/07 11:37:37PM
mine would have to be the following:

"yes"

don't know who said it or in what film but whatever happened, it seemed class at the time.

continue...
hippysmacker
2/12/07 2:43:37AM
Team america " Gary , if your captured you may want to take your own life, Here take this" and he gives him a rusty hammer That was pro!
aceprone
2/12/07 2:47:00AM
"Our arrows will block out the sun"......... "Then we will fight in the shade!" - 300
pv3Hpv3p
2/12/07 8:43:48AM
"Phone's ringing, dude..."
xchickox
2/12/07 9:21:07AM
from the burbs when art is eating breakfast and gets asked why he's not at the lake with his wife and mother in law and just goes

"i'd rather chew broken glass"
hippysmacker
2/12/07 9:28:10AM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Dude it's driving me crazy that I can't remeber what movie this is from. Post it or I will send F. Shamrock to your house to knee you in the noggin-JK
Also from Boondock saints " Rayvie shut up! I can't go out to buy a pack of smokes without running into 10 guys you f***ed"
pv3Hpv3p
2/12/07 9:33:45AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Dude it's driving me crazy that I can't remeber what movie this is from. Post it or I will send F. Shamrock to your house to knee you in the noggin

Big Lebowski... Classic Donnie line...

Please do us all a favor and lock frank back in your basement for another decade
hippysmacker
2/12/07 9:39:52AM
Thanks man, Frank stays locked up

favorite Lebowski quote- Walter Slovotsky" No Donny these men are nihilist there's nothing to be afraid of"
SICKRICK
2/12/07 10:08:21AM
"shake and bake" "that just happened" taledegga nights.... WILL FERREL
madmarck
2/12/07 10:15:39AM
Bond. James Bond.
i tihnk thats in a few movies.
fartinggrappler
2/12/07 12:06:55PM
"no i don't drink milk, milk is for babies. when youre a grown up you drink beer."
loller90278
2/12/07 12:14:12PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Thanks man, Frank stays locked up

favorite Lebowski quote- Walter Slovotsky" No Donny these men are nihilist there's nothing to be afraid of"

also one to note.. "NOBODY FUKS WITH THE JESUS!"
and "LENIN, NOT LENON, VLADIMIR INUELOV(wrong) LENIN! JESUS DONNIE!"

"i am a walrus"
SICKRICK
2/12/07 4:04:05PM
you can pretty much milk anything with nipples meet the fockers
Stickan
2/12/07 4:12:28PM
Shaft has got the best one liners in the business.

"It's my duty to please that booty"

Team Valcom all the way...
Unkoman
2/12/07 9:37:33PM
"Give me some sugar, Baby"

Ash- Army of Darkness
JunCTion
2/13/07 3:05:09AM
"I kick ass for the Lord" Dead Alive
crimethinc
2/13/07 5:31:02AM
"If heaven is such a wonderful place then how come being crucified is such a big f***ing sacrifice?"

Igby Goes Down.
hippysmacker
2/13/07 6:25:40AM
from spaceballs " What's a matter Colonel Sanders, Chicken? "

and from Monty Python and the holy grail
"FRENCH GUARD "I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! You mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! " -classic
fedorwins1
2/13/07 12:33:49PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Team america " Gary , if your captured you may want to take your own life, Here take this" and he gives him a rusty hammer That was pro!

Team America: "I've seen everything now."........"Have you seen a man eat his own head?"........"No".........."Well then you haven't seen everything."
Ydoc
2/13/07 2:32:12PM
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum. - Nada (Piper) - They Live
hippysmacker
2/13/07 2:47:08PM

Posted by Ydoc

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum. - Nada (Piper) - They Live

Great cult classic movie. One of the best fight scenes of it's time , even with them pulling out the pro wrestling moves.As for team America Spotsworth has the best lines

Here's another -Waynes world -Garth " Dude , if she was the president she'd be like Baberham Lincoln"
cowcatcher
2/13/07 3:05:36PM
"i sink i have a frush"...."what the **** is a frush?"
revenge of the nerds
pv3Hpv3p
2/13/07 3:24:28PM
Basil: What's the other thing that scares you?

Austin Powers: Carnies. Cicus folk. Nomads, you know... Small hands... Stink of cabbage...
Stickan
2/13/07 3:24:33PM

Posted by fedorwins1

Posted by hippysmacker

Team America: "I've seen everything now."........"Have you seen a man eat his own head?"........"No".........."Well then you haven't seen everything."

After a lot of all for one, one for all talk... "There's no "I" in Team America".... .................."Yes there is"
hippysmacker
2/13/07 3:35:04PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

Basil: What's the other thing that scares you?

Austin Powers: Carnies. Cicus folk. Nomads, you know... Small hands... Stink of cabbage...

There are a lot of great Austin power's qoutes but this monolaouge is my favorite

From Dr evil- "The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it. "

I had to go the movies 3 times to complety hear this. I started laughing at "penchant for Buggery" -was off again at "he invented the question mark"
was crying by " meat helmets" and almost pissed myself by ' ritualistically shaved my testicles"
Gogoplata
2/14/07 12:55:22AM
I know, Donnie. THANK YOU, Donnie.

Fav. Lebowski One Liner:

Dude to Big Lebowski: "Mind if I do a J?"
hippysmacker
2/14/07 10:51:43PM
Almost forgot. My little bro fell out of his seat he lauhged so hard when we saw amerivan pie 2 " Ay yes, bathe the stiffmister"
BrAeDeN91
2/15/07 12:13:59AM
"dude i forgot my phone should we go back and get it"? "no we have gone to far"
harold and kumar go to whitecastle
Stickan
2/15/07 11:07:03AM

"Where's your car dude?"
"Dude, Where's my car?"
Pages: [1] 2 3