Limo, Bars, Strip Clubs - What fighter?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Limo, Bars, Strip Clubs - What fighter?
Kpro
2/22/12 7:18:48PM
What fighter in each weight class would you want to get a limo and some friends rounded up and go out for a night on the town with hitting the bars, strip clubs, a show, shoot pool, steal a wacky-inflatable-waving-arms-guy from a car lot, whatever you want. One from each weight-class that you'd want to head out for a night in a limo to the bars and strip clubs and just see where the night takes you.

Doesn't have to be UFC fighters, and they don't have to still be active, or have winning records, or even speak English. Creativity and reasoning why are encouraged! Pick one or pick em all. Not your favorite fighters (though it could be, but who you'd want to hang out with for a night on the town.

SHW -
HW -
LHW -
MW -
WW -
LW -
FW -
BW -
FW -

Kpro
2/22/12 7:23:55PM
SHW - Hong Man Choi (obvious reasons)
HW - Pat Barry (hilarious dude, always crackin jokes)
LHW - Chuck Liddell (party animal)
MW - Matt Horwich (wiiiiiild conversations)
WW - Dan Hardy (knows how to party right!)
LW - Clay Guida (He'd have to be a blast to kick it with)
FW - Marcus Brimage (Ankle Titties!)
BW - Ronda Rousey (in case I get her drunk enough to hit it. In a non-rapey way)
FW - Uncle Creepy
BlueSkiesBurn
2/22/12 7:53:10PM
SHW - Hong Man Choi
HW - Pat Barry
LHW - Dan Henderson
MW - Chael Sonnen
WW - Brian Ebersole
LW - Dennis Hallman
FW - Nam Phan
BW - Miesha Tate
FW - Ian McCall
cowcatcher
2/22/12 8:08:32PM
SHW - Bob Sapp(especially if it was in Japan)
HW - Pat Barry
LHW - Rampage
MW - Chael Sonnen
WW - Sexyama(same reason as Kpro with Rousey)
LW - Showtime Pettis
FW - Korean Zombie
BW - Miguel Torres(he could give everyone a ride home in his van afterwards)
FW - John Dodson
hotrodttt
2/22/12 8:09:42PM
SHW - Bob Sapp
HW - Pat Barry
LHW - Rampage!
MW - Chael Sonnen
WW - GSP, if you've seen the video of him dancing on that chick then you'll understand
LW - Clay Guida, seems like a cool guy
FW - Jhonathan Brookins
BW - Uriah Faberm we're both from cali
FW - Ian McCall, dude knows how to party
cowcatcher
2/22/12 8:14:26PM
Good call on Guida Kpro and hotrod, I'd probably have to change my pick to him too.
jjeans
2/22/12 8:15:26PM
SHW - Marius Pudz
HW - Either Andrei Arlovski just to KO him infront my friends to look cool or a real answer Roy Nelson, he seems hilarious
LHW - Forrest Griffin
MW - Chris Leben
WW - Josh Koscheck
LW - Cheating - Diaz Bros
FW - Leonard Garcia
BW - Miguel Torres - Surprise van stint.
FW - Ian McCall
Kpro
2/22/12 8:23:24PM

Posted by jjeans

FW - Leonard Garcia

Drinking Competition Results:
Leonard Garcia over jjeans via Split Decision
Poor_Franklin
2/22/12 8:37:06PM
SHW- HMC
HW- Aleksander Emelianenko
LHW- Rampage
MW- Mayhem
WW- Phil Baroni
LW- Shamar Bailey
FW- Jose Aldo
BW- Miguel Torres
FW- Ian McCall
cowcatcher
2/22/12 8:40:18PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by jjeans

FW - Leonard Garcia

Drinking Competition Results:
Leonard Garcia over jjeans via Split Decision

Only because 2 judges got it wrong per usual when Garcia's involved.
emfleek
2/22/12 9:56:02PM
SHW - Hong Man Choi (for obvious reasons, of course)
HW - Pat Barry (no brainer)
LHW - Rampage (preferrably after Nate Diaz and I hang out)
MW - Leben, Lawlor or Mayhem Miller (Miller tends to be a bit douchey but I think he has potential to be fun to hang out with)
WW - Dan Hardy (if I had to pick only one fighter, it would be Hardy)
LW - Nate Diaz (derrr)
FW - Marcus Brimage (duh)
BW - Miguel Torres (surprise limo?)
FW - Ian McCall (since he's the only FlyW fighter I like)
Ordep
2/23/12 1:48:39AM
SHW - HMC
HW - Roy Nelson
LHW - Rampage
MW - Sonnen
WW - Akiyama
LW - Guillard
FW - Marcus Brimage
BW - Miguel Torres

Can't believe it took so many replies until Fleek mentioned Marcus Brim, that's the first name that popped after reading the OP
Kpro
2/23/12 2:57:54AM

Posted by Ordep

Can't believe it took so many replies until Fleek mentioned Marcus Brim, that's the first name that popped after reading the OP

I blanked on him, Ankle Titties has been edited into my FW spot. Goodbye Urijah, you are no longer allowed in the limo because you wanted to bring along Master Tong and he wears sunglasses at night. I'd rather throw penny rolls at strippers with Marcus.
pmoney
2/23/12 6:16:50AM
Great topic, Kpro! Lots of great lists so far.

SHW - Hong Man Choi: I need some diversity in my crew, and a seven foot HMC would definitely provide that. Not to mention heads turn when you walk in with someone that large.

Runner up - Sean McCorkle: I figured he'd either be hilarious, or an awkward nerd. And although I myself am a nerd, I know how to party, damnit!

HW - Dave Herman: Herman, quite simply put, is a freak. And I like that. Eccentricity scores points with me. Did you see what he was wearing at the weigh ins? Lol. He definitely gets in the limo.

Runner up - Aleksander Emelianenko: according to Sergei Kharitonov, Aleksander drank himself into hepatitis, specifically by drinking Delirium Tremens. This is my favorite, and also imo the best beer in the world. I can't fault him for the hep. But you don't get in the limo if your diseased. Sorry!

LHW - Chuck Liddell: I am going with the Iceman at LHW! Talk about a guy who knows how to party! Chuck is a walking paternity suit waiting to happen. Chuck would surely leave some scraps in his wake.

Runner up - Dan Henderson: As much as I wanted to pick Hendo, if he starts pulling out that partial and flashing gums, that could be a game killer. Sorry Hendo!

MW - Anderson Silva: he's the P4P greatest! He does speak english. Everyone will be sucking his balls when we are out, so everyone's clout goes up multiple levels. This is critical. I don't know how down to rage The Spider is, but he can at least rock the dance floor

Runner up- Sean Loeffler: This dude hasn't even fought in the UFC, and he's dating a Playboy model from the November 2011 issue. The bro'ed out style will surely pull in lots of pelt. The only reason he didn't get the spot over Anderson: Just because you are tattooed from neck to nuts does not mean you are cool. The possibility of him being a poser is to great to bring him in the limo.

WW - Nick Diaz: This one is a given! We'll be smoking weed, talking shit, and if the fight pops off, you know Nick is down at the drop of a dime! The post fight TV and hospital brawls are proof enough of that! Plus, Nick could quite possibly be chill! I swear I saw a pic today of him and Gil and Jake and he was smiling!

Runner up - Martin Kampmann: one of my favorite fighters! He's Danish, and I know that those Danes can knock back some booze and some moroccan black

LW - Nate Diaz: This is obvious. If you take Nick, you have to take Nate, and for pretty much all the same reasons. Nate also seems like he may need less time to warm up to you.

Runner up - Clay Guida: Guida is a G! I always liked him. The energy he brings to the walkouts lasts far beyond after the fight is over. Guida is down for the beer bongs and the party action, this I know! Throw in that gas tank, and you've got someone down to party for days!

Featherweight - Jose Aldo: Another P4P great! Jose just seems like a happy dude. Anderson could translate for the group, and I think a fun time would be had by all!

Runner up - Cub Swanson: He's from Palm Springs, I'm from Palm Desert. The fact that we are separated by a couple miles is reason enough to earn him a spot in the limo if Jose has other plans.

BW - Dominick Cruz: Dominick hangs with a crew I am familiar with. Twitch, Scummy, The Famous Stars crew, Paul Wall.... Those dudes can party, and I have partied with several of them. He holds down AZ, I'm holding down Cali... We're taking the Limo across state and county lines!

Runner up - Urijah Faber: No-Shirt can roll if The Domin8r is out of the mix. He's nor cal, so I hope he and the Diaz bros would get along!

Flyweight - Joe Benavidez: Joe B Won-Kenobi seems like a cool dude. He's high energy, and I feel like if we got drunk enough, Joe would start getting crazy! I base that off nothing in particular.

Runner up - Ian McCall: Ian already died, and he very well may die again if we hang out. Granted, I don't party too crazy anymore, just weed and booze! I stopped doing coke, X, K, mushrooms and meth all in the same night. I don't even do them individually anymore! But I think if me and Uncle Creepy got together, we would both relapse, and that would just spell disaster for us, and the general population.
Theoutlaw08
2/23/12 8:49:14AM
SHW - Hong Man Choi (same reason as everyone else)
HW - Pat Barry (seems like a fun dude)
LHW - Chuck Liddell (Dude can throw down drinks)
MW - Leben (Seems funny and he would add a crazy factor to the party)
WW - Dan Hardy (would be my first overall pick for this)
LW - Pettis (Milwaukee boys know how to party)
FW - Koch (Hes a fun dude, have hung out with him before at local bars....friend of a friend type thing)
BW - Jorgensen (Seems like a cool dude)

If I could add one extra even tho i hate him it would be Diaz - so he could bring the weed....only reason I'd invite him.

Bubbles
2/23/12 8:52:57AM
SHW - Hong Man Choi
HW - Pat Barry
LHW - Keith Jardine
MW - Mayhem Miller
WW - GSP or Dan Hardy
LW - Clay Guida
FW - Gina Carano
BW - MIguel Torres
FW - John Dodson
emfleek
2/23/12 9:13:46AM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

If I could add one extra even tho i hate him it would be Diaz - so he could bring the weed....only reason I'd invite him.

Ahhh...we all had that 'friend' back in the day...
Theoutlaw08
2/23/12 11:40:13AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Ahhh...we all had that 'friend' back in the day...

We sure did. Like your having a party and someone is like damn it....invite such and such cause they will have some bud. They get there and you are buddy buddy till the weed or whatever is gone....and then kick um to the curb....