"Lil Nog" to Fight November 1 at Sengoku 6

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » "Lil Nog" to Fight November 1 at Sengoku 6
Wolfenstein
10/18/08 1:33:24AM
Rogerio Minotouro has confirmed that he'll be fighting at Sengoku 6 on November 1 at Saitame Arena in Japan. The Brazilian will face Rimbon Moise, who holds 23 professional MMA fights to his name with his most recent win coming in August.

link
MMAcca
10/18/08 2:13:45AM
It's nice to see Lil Nog trying to keep busy.

I cannot believe he hasn't joined his bro in the UFC yet.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/18/08 2:50:42AM

Posted by MMAcca

me either

he is too good not to be in the best divison in mma
Aether
10/18/08 5:04:28AM

Posted by MMAcca

Yeah I agree. The UFC seems to recruit another LHW each week, it's unbelievable to me that they haven't picked up Nog yet. I'm guessing that it's his own decision as opposed to the UFC simply not making him an offer. It's still surprising looking at it from either angle, especially with his brother being the champion, that is an instant marketability boost.
Gipper
10/18/08 10:58:29AM
rogerio looks damn good. i know he hasn't fought anybody to good for a while but his boxing is top notch now and we all know what he does on the ground. i'd personally like to see him fight machida. i think nog would beat machida and a lot of the top guys in the ufc lhw div. hope he gets the chance soon enough.
jae_1833
10/18/08 12:53:21PM
Agree with the consensus....he needs to be in the UFC....his bro should help him get that contract.
Solidus
10/18/08 1:34:27PM
Too bad WVR doesnt air in the states
jae_1833
10/18/08 2:23:11PM
TVU...if you don't mind watching a live fight at like 3 am!