Need a lil advice

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Need a lil advice
Pskinner_mma314
6/9/11 3:05:31PM
So I am just recently single for the first time in 3 years. All of a sudden I become single and all these girls start poppin outta the woodwork bout how they wanna hangout blah blah blah blah..........its usually the other way around, i havea girl so they perceive me as a challange....

ANYWAYS.........3 of these girls are girls that i work with......that all hangout with eachother but dont know that they are all after me as far as i know. so i wanna have my cake and eat it too, so what is the best way to go about hookin up with all of them and avoiding having issues at work?

And while i'm askin, have any of you guys had situations like this, cuz this is definitely a first for me?
Theoutlaw08
6/9/11 3:11:02PM
Hangout with them on certain days. Give girl 1 Mon and Tues, Girl 2 Wed and thur and Girl 3 Fri and Sat. Sunday is you time. hahaha.
I used to be in this situation all the time. They have to know what is up. If they hangout, they know they are all into. I say give them all a taste, if it blows up in your face, owell, you only work with them. And they have friendships to lose. Youll be ok.
emfleek
6/9/11 3:13:21PM
Never dip your pen in the company ink.

Been there. Done that. Not worth it.
Budgellism
6/9/11 3:16:03PM
My best advice. Don't get involved with a co worker. I've done it before and I'll never do it again. Plus if they all are friends and work together they're going to find out and you'll be in for a world of bitchin'.
Theoutlaw08
6/9/11 3:23:04PM
Yeah i had this situation but it was at school not work. Might be different. I still think you should give them all a go. No one said you have to be friends with the people you work with. Take one out and tell her that the other two are also looking to hangout or whatever, see what they say.
Pick the prized one to go out with first...clearly.
Pskinner_mma314
6/9/11 3:27:59PM
well i mean, its a friggin restaraunt, buffalo wild wings to be specific, and i'm almost done with school, bout to have my degree in medical assisting, soooo, i'm not gonna be there much longer anyway.......by the time this all blows up, i could be in the free in clear, or damn it could happen tonight.......

dude these arent just any ole girls, i'm not shocked that these girls want me, i'm shocked that they want me and they are so HOT.......one of em looks like emma stone covered in tattoos........idk, i'm in a kinda damned if i do, damned if i don't situation
emfleek
6/9/11 3:38:58PM

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

well i mean, its a friggin restaraunt, buffalo wild wings to be specific, and i'm almost done with school, bout to have my degree in medical assisting, soooo, i'm not gonna be there much longer anyway.......by the time this all blows up, i could be in the free in clear, or damn it could happen tonight.......

dude these arent just any ole girls, i'm not shocked that these girls want me, i'm shocked that they want me and they are so HOT.......one of em looks like emma stone covered in tattoos........idk, i'm in a kinda damned if i do, damned if i don't situation

Now that you've clarified the situation...

Theoutlaw08
6/9/11 3:39:22PM
Go for the gold dude. Spread the love and go out with all 3. This coming from a guy who used to do this all the time 4 years ago. Take the Emma Stone girl out first and see where it goes. Then take out the next and so on. If it blows up, it blows up. But youll have fun while you wait for it to blow up.
emfleek
6/9/11 3:40:46PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

If it blows up, it blows up. But youll have fun while you wait for it to blow up.

Agreed. If you're going to play with fire, you may as well roast some marshmallows while you're at it.
Theoutlaw08
6/9/11 3:44:59PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Theoutlaw08

If it blows up, it blows up. But youll have fun while you wait for it to blow up.

Agreed. If you're going to play with fire, you may as well roast some marshmallows while you're at it.

Exactly!!! Wanna prop you, gotta spread the love.
You gotta test the waters. If your leaving soon anyways...owell. It might even work better. If you get a nice foundation with all of them and then leave, cause then maybe it will blow up after you leave BW3s. Go for it dude, your single. Have some damn fun
Twenty20Dollars
6/9/11 4:41:13PM
"We got a situation here" - Mike The Situation

Theoutlaw08
6/9/11 4:53:27PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

"We got a situation here" - Mike The Situation

KungFuMaster
6/9/11 5:10:23PM
EmFleek and Budge have already given you the best advice. Just ask yourself, do you value this job you have with your current employer?

If the answer is no, then by all means - take care of your fantasies. If the answer is yes, then find another way to satisfy the other head.
Theoutlaw08
6/9/11 5:19:50PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

EmFleek and Budge have already given you the best advice. Just ask yourself, do you value this job you have with your current employer?

If the answer is no, then by all means - take care of your fantasies. If the answer is yes, then find another way to satisfy the other head.

I disagree. He's not going to have the job much longer anyways....why not do his thing.
Budgellism
6/9/11 5:21:41PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Pskinner_mma314

Now that you've clarified the situation...

This. I was picturing you as a 20 something year old working in an office. Completely different situation.
Twenty20Dollars
6/9/11 5:49:56PM
What i'd prolly do is pick the hottest or the one that seems into me the most. Or idk it's a tricky situation.
kopower
6/9/11 6:55:16PM
Maybe I missed it but I can't believe nobody has said 4-way

Why not all of you go out to a bar, or somebody's house and have a few drinks. Everyone's friends so it wont be weird. Just see where the wind takes you.

Odds are one of them is going to get hurt if they are all in too you. Go for the hot one or whoever you're vibin with the most.
Pskinner_mma314
6/11/11 5:06:56AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

What i'd prolly do is pick the hottest or the one that seems into me the most. Or idk it's a tricky situation.

did it......awesome......worth it

awaiting backlash
Pookie
6/11/11 5:24:43AM

Give them all individual attention around each other. Be purposefully enthusiastic, and seem genuinely happy to see all of them. Smile. But at the same time, a little busy and purposeful. Since you're a waiter, and a class act. This will make the girls stir with insecurity and feline jealousy if they all do really like you. They'll all be unsure as to how much you like them in comparison to the other girls. And then its competition, where girls show their game faces and their not-really-so-secret freaky sides to get ahead in life.

Pskinner_mma314
6/11/11 9:29:50PM

Posted by Pookie

Give them all individual attention around each other. Be purposefully enthusiastic, and seem genuinely happy to see all of them. Smile. But at the same time, a little busy and purposeful. Since you're a waiter, and a class act. This will make the girls stir with insecurity and feline jealousy if they all do really like you. They'll all be unsure as to how much you like them in comparison to the other girls. And then its competition, where girls show their game faces and their not-really-so-secret freaky sides to get ahead in life.

well i'm gettin different vibes from all three of em, one is hella shy and just kinda hints at it, one is sending mixed signals and everytime i try to bite it falls through and for some reason thats my fault.....and my personal favorite (the one i gave the ole slap and tickle to) the girl who basically said what she wanted, and just went for it, given this girl aint easy trust me, i've tried in the past, she knew what she wanted and took it. course as appealing as that sounds, nothin is free so i wonder where this is goin. biggest thing is i DO NOT tell people, theres a few select people that know, but that number is starting to grow, so somebody is talkin.