LIDELL V.S. WANDERLEI almost confirmed!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » LIDELL V.S. WANDERLEI almost confirmed!!!
kmansoori6
6/14/07 3:49:53PM
Chuck Liddell vs Wanderlei Silva is almost confirmed

Chuck Liddell has confirmed in an interview with the Boston Times that his next UFC fight will be against Wanderlei Silva. UFC president, Dana White, has been trying to set this fight up for quite some time, and with PRIDE now looking to be a subsidary for UFC, can finally do so. Liddell told the newspaper, "It’s going to be a striking battle. Who’s going to hit harder and throw more punches. I think from the things I’ve seen (of him) that’s what it will be."

Source: Kakuto.com

Finally we may get to see this baller match up...WAR SILVA...gimme some KUDOS for this one!!
MisFiT
6/14/07 3:51:37PM
Kudo's are overrated, dont ask for them, they come out of RESPEK. I'm super cereal... And awesome news on the fight, I'm glad this is finally gonna happen. I dont want Wand to lose another one, it would be pretty weird seeing him crumble hardcore. Cause lately he's been gettin raped.
griffinisback
6/14/07 3:51:42PM
Almost confirmed means nothing to me, this isn't even new information, thanks for wasting my time.
kmansoori6
6/14/07 3:59:20PM
Well THANK you then. I guess Chuck Liddell saying his next fight will be against Wanderlei is good enough for you...your time probably is valuable.
Fanboy 1988
6/14/07 4:16:21PM
I'll bet all my money on Silva, if I have any left after tommorow
Trapt1nw0nder
6/14/07 4:38:11PM

Posted by kmansoori6

Well **** you then. I guess Chuck Lidell saying his next fight will be against wanderlei isnt good enough for you...your time probably isnt valuable anyway so get over it.

think this is what he(and i) mean...http://www.mmaplayground.com/forums/topic5725-1.html

and watch the language bro..no need for it.....this is no Sherdog
MisFiT
6/14/07 5:10:04PM

Posted by kmansoori6

Well **** you then. I guess Chuck Lidell saying his next fight will be against wanderlei isnt good enough for you...your time probably isnt valuable anyway so get over it.

Wow calm the hell down.
kaduey
6/15/07 12:06:43AM

Posted by kmansoori6

Well THANK you then. I guess Chuck Liddell saying his next fight will be against Wanderlei is good enough for you...your time probably is valuable.

Who do you think you are buddy? Asking for props then telling people off for no reason?!
cowcatcher
6/15/07 12:08:59AM
im just glad you broke the news that no one ever thought about......chuck vs wandy???? why didnt i think of that
thepunisher
6/15/07 7:59:12AM
Until i see it signed and on the UFC website i am not going to believe it
chuckw94
6/24/07 12:13:37PM
yeah i heard they will fight at ufc 76 in anaheim september 22. shogun will also be on the card. this will be the first fight me and my bro will be going to. he's a big wanderlei fan and i'm a shogun fan.
iwannabesedated
6/24/07 1:12:54PM
Just what we Needed another chuck Vs wandy thread...Seriously theres about 10 threads on this...
Piccosaur
6/24/07 1:14:21PM
I'd love to see this fight and then Shogun vs. an american in the same night.