Liddell Fires Back At Mayweather & Hopkins

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Liddell Fires Back At Mayweather & Hopkins
zephead
5/24/07 4:42:44PM
What a difference just a few months make. Not too long ago ESPN had forsaken all UFC advertising and all but declared MMA unfit for coverage.

LINK
BadSanta
5/24/07 6:53:47PM
UFC and MMA in general doesn't need these clowns but it's nice to see the supporters going up the food chain while the old men who cling to the good old years of boxing are clearly losing the debate.
Cobbs666
5/24/07 7:30:37PM
boxing is going to be to mma, what rugby is to football. It will always exist and some people will enjoy it , but the majority will not give a f*ck about it
BadSanta
5/24/07 7:34:38PM

Posted by Cobbs666

boxing is going to be to mma, what rugby is to football. It will always exist and some people will enjoy it , but the majority will not give a f*ck about it

Excuse me? Rugby League blows away gay American football every day of the week...and twice on Sundays.
kerazzle
5/24/07 11:08:44PM
rugby is the $hit. I wish i could redo my highschool rugby years all over again.
Kisame
5/25/07 1:53:06AM

Posted by BadSanta

Posted by Cobbs666

Excuse me? Rugby League blows away gay American football every day of the week...and twice on Sundays.

point proven cobbs
Ogre365
5/25/07 11:28:18AM
I don't even know how the **** to play rugby, and my knees are too shot for either of the sports so I honestly don't give a ****. I wonder why everyone else does.