Liddell's Baby Mama Accuses Him of Drug Use

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Liddell's Baby Mama Accuses Him of Drug Use
machodog76
4/4/11 5:30:22PM
Chuck Liddell's baby mama is firing back in her custody case against the MMA fighter, claiming in court filings his use of illegal drugs is what led him to take their son away from her.

I didn't Know all of this was going on, not much of a read but there are a few interesting links at the bottom.http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/04/chuck-liddell-custody-son-drug-use-accusation-ex-wife-lori-geyer-colorado-california-court-battle-cade-kidnapping/
DeadHead988
4/4/11 6:20:13PM
I've heard rumors of his drug use for quite a while, but I keep denying them and pretending that it's not true
grappler0000
4/4/11 6:52:00PM
Whether it's true or not, who knows...it wouldn't be the first time someone made a false claim about drugs when it came to custody battles though. It seems to be the goto card in these situations. I'd definitely say that shooting a viral video in the nude is not the greatest of evidence. I'm not sure what that proves exactly.
Budgellism
4/4/11 7:23:43PM
FastKnockout
4/4/11 7:35:27PM

Posted by grappler0000

Whether it's true or not, who knows...it wouldn't be the first time someone made a false claim about drugs when it came to custody battles though. It seems to be the goto card in these situations. I'd definitely say that shooting a viral video in the nude is not the greatest of evidence. I'm not sure what that proves exactly.

Yeah, when it comes to child custody there will be one or more rumors spread by one or both parents. With Chuck's lifestyle it could be true, but who really knows? I like Chuck, and his daughter seems to love him to death. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Infused
4/4/11 7:50:19PM
Probably helps that he's tested for drugs every fight. Seems like the point is invalid.
Budgellism
4/4/11 8:05:39PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, when it comes to child custody there will be one or more rumors spread by one or both parents. With Chuck's lifestyle it could be true, but who really knows? I like Chuck, and his daughter seems to love him to death. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I don't necessarily think it's drugs. He's been a big fan of the alcohol throughout his career. That interview I posted is probably the result of a long night partying, which Chuck used to be famous for. He loves his daughter, you're right and as long as he's a good dad and doesn't abuse her in any way I say give him the benefit of the doubt as well.
grappler0000
4/4/11 9:30:13PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by grappler0000

I don't necessarily think it's drugs. He's been a big fan of the alcohol throughout his career. That interview I posted is probably the result of a long night partying, which Chuck used to be famous for. He loves his daughter, you're right and as long as he's a good dad and doesn't abuse her in any way I say give him the benefit of the doubt as well.

Also, it should be noted that he passed a drug test after that interview. The NSAC jumped on the situation and squashed that rumor.
telnights
4/4/11 9:47:45PM
It's going to be hard to say he has a drug problem when he's been tested the past few years before every fight.
crushedbacon
4/4/11 10:14:33PM
[

In my opinion alcohol's one of the dirtiest nastiest drugs out there. We've been just brainwashed into massively accepting it as a culture.... By no means am I against people using it as they desire, I'm just saying most don't see it for what it truly is.

To me drug use and a drug problem are 2 different things. The easy comeback to that is "Well if you use, its a problem".... I disagree.... Responsible use... in MODERATION, of not all....but a lot of currently illegal drugs can be managed effectively with a little intelligence.

Done my rant...

As soon as I read this headline I thought of this vid... War Chuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJ38udyD4s
Budgellism
4/4/11 10:40:32PM

Posted by crushedbacon

[

In my opinion alcohol's one of the dirtiest nastiest drugs out there. We've been just brainwashed into massively accepting it as a culture.... By no means am I against people using it as they desire, I'm just saying most don't see it for what it truly is.

To me drug use and a drug problem are 2 different things. The easy comeback to that is "Well if you use, its a problem".... I disagree.... Responsible use... in MODERATION, of not all....but a lot of currently illegal drugs can be managed effectively with a little intelligence.

Done my rant...

As soon as I read this headline I thought of this vid... War Chuck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJ38udyD4s

Man, I couldn't agree more. As a pretty active marijuana enthusiast one of my first arguments is to look towards alcohol. There have been 0, count em, 0 deaths directly related to smoking marijuana. How many deaths have there been as a result of alcohol consumption? Too many to count.

I'm not saying pot should be smoked by everyone or even at all, it's just ridiculous when you compare them both and then you compare alcohol's seemingly world wide acceptance to people being thrown in jail for carrying a joint on them. Just saying. Now that's my little rant :D.
Sir_Karl
4/5/11 9:11:13AM
These are ACCUSATIONS. Accusations from an angry woman never the less. Should this story have been written in the first place or should it have even been posted here? I don't think so. Just my opinion. This is drama and folly.
Budgellism
4/5/11 9:22:19AM

Buff Tokes

Damn, it wouldn't load. Oh well. Scratch that.
Theoutlaw08
4/5/11 1:01:57PM
She's creating rumors to get money and her kid. She probably is trying to destroy his legacy in MMA as well. What a b*tch
machodog76
4/5/11 1:12:36PM

Posted by Sir_Karl

These are ACCUSATIONS. Accusations from an angry woman never the less. Should this story have been written in the first place or should it have even been posted here? I don't think so. Just my opinion. This is drama and folly.

Accuasations are news even if they are unfounded, and this is a news forum. Just sayin