LHW TUF Finalist out?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » LHW TUF Finalist out?
gsquat
12/4/08 10:44:26AM
I'm putting this in the spoiler forum and not the news because its still very much a rumor. But this is what one of my camp members told me...

"Im friends with couple of guys who own the gym that Jules trains at..Jules just sent them tickets to go to vegas for free to be in his corner for the finals. Jules claims that a LHW was injured and he is the replacement. I asked the guy who owns the gym and says Jules is fighting for the contract and not on the undercard. Sooooooo i don't know if they didn't get their facts straight but i dont think Jules should be fighting for the contract at all. But more power to him. He is a hometown boy 5 miles from where i live, so im excited for him! but you never know i might be totally wrong. take it for what its worth."

This would suck, and be all but a sure win for Jules's opponent.
Twenty20Dollars
12/4/08 10:51:37AM
Im sure that is just a rumor considering jules didnt make it to the semi-finals, your telling me jules would be picked over krzysztof and elliot. Yeah Right
gsquat
12/4/08 10:54:42AM
I'm thinking if Jules is in, it's a preliminary bout and, somehow, somwhere, things got twisted into, "He's fighting for a contract".

Edit: Nevermind. I see that Jules is already in a prilm bout. So who knows if this is true or not.
MALICE
12/4/08 10:59:31AM
Gotta be a rumor. Wouldn't it only make sense if one of the other semifinalists got the shot instead?
aaa9erh8er
12/4/08 12:08:03PM
wouldnt it have made sencwe for junie to get kicked off in the second episode, did it make sence for brock to get a title shot. bottom line if the ufc thinks its a good move for them who cares if it makes sence.
wiggum
12/4/08 12:33:09PM

Posted by gsquat

I'm putting this in the spoiler forum and not the news because its still very much a rumor. But this is what one of my camp members told me...

"Im friends with couple of guys who own the gym that Jules trains at..Jules just sent them tickets to go to vegas for free to be in his corner for the finals. Jules claims that a LHW was injured and he is the replacement. I asked the guy who owns the gym and says Jules is fighting for the contract and not on the undercard. Sooooooo i don't know if they didn't get their facts straight but i dont think Jules should be fighting for the contract at all. But more power to him. He is a hometown boy 5 miles from where i live, so im excited for him! but you never know i might be totally wrong. take it for what its worth."

This would suck, and be all but a sure win for Jules's opponent.

maybe the wording was mis-construed...he was probably refering to fighting for A contract, not thee contract...meaning that if he wins, hes in the ufc, if he loses hes out type thing
ChokeUout
12/5/08 4:26:04AM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

wouldnt it have made sencwe for junie to get kicked off in the second episode, did it make sence for brock to get a title shot. bottom line if the ufc thinks its a good move for them who cares if it makes sence.

Um, Yeah, there's a LITTLE difference in those comparisions. Junie and Brock helped the ratings significantly in their respective shows. Plus, they both have talent. From qhat I've seen from jules, i have not been impressed one bit, even though he "DIDN'T EVEN THROW A PUNCH!" in that first fight

THis would be rediculous for the UFC to pass on Krystoff and eliot,. Hell, even Lawlor or kingsbury would be better options.

Therefore, i'll be the first one to offically state it flat out:

This "rumor" is 100% absolute and complete bull$h!t

Don't think so? Wait till next saturday when Vinny and Bader are fighting live

THREAD CLOSED