LHW Title Shot

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » LHW Title Shot
« Previous Page
stock
4/11/08 12:25:47PM

Posted by F--K_Luck_AuH2O

Posted by stock

I would list it in this order (one of these 5 would almost have to happen so no need to farther).

1. Jardine (if he beats Silva) or,
2. Machida (if he beats Tito) or,
3. Rashad (if he beats Chuck) or,
4. Chuck (if he beats Rashad) or,
5. Silva (if he beats Jardine, and the Chuck/Rashad fight doesn't happen)

Why would Rashad/Chuck not happen.

You know what, i take everything Tito says with a garin of salt. If he loses then yes, I am incline dto believe he leaves the UFC. If he wins however (which he might) I think the UFC will offer him a mad contract.

If Tito resigns, then Rashad aint getting a title shot rather he wins or loses...he'll be rematching Tito, and the winner of that will get the title shot. I can also garentee that if this happens Rashad would have to finish the fight to win, because Tito/Jackson = BIGGEST PPV EVER well Forrest/Chuck would be a close second.

I have no reason to believe the fight wouldn't happen. I was just going thru as many scenarios as I could list. It would be impossible to get to my #5 w/o one of the other fights not happening (due to injury or something).

I would agree with most that Rashad could be more deserving (just looking at his UFC record), but it is just my opinion that Machida is better. Plus, the draw with Tito and the quality of the Bisp. win stall him to the top a little IMO. One could also question Machida's wins (man by decision), but I had to pick one in front of the other.
gsquat
4/11/08 2:09:52PM

Posted by stock

I have no reason to believe the fight wouldn't happen. I was just going thru as many scenarios as I could list. It would be impossible to get to my #5 w/o one of the other fights not happening (due to injury or something).

I would agree with most that Rashad could be more deserving (just looking at his UFC record), but it is just my opinion that Machida is better. Plus, the draw with Tito and the quality of the Bisp. win stall him to the top a little IMO. One could also question Machida's wins (man by decision), but I had to pick one in front of the other.

Much agreeness. Machida has done the same thing Rashad has (several fights with no losses) but against better competition. They're all up there somewhere. The only way to sort through the mess in to make them fight eachother.
mrkennedy
4/13/08 11:16:51AM
JARDINE and maybe lyoto if he beat tito
jgtribbett
4/13/08 11:38:18AM
i think its...
jackson
lidell
vanderlei
machida
jardine
rashad.

i just want to see another jackson vs wandy is they both keep winning..
Pages: 1 [2]