LHW title fight.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » LHW title fight.
POLL: Who would you rather see champ, personality wise?
Rashad Evans 9% (3)
Forrest Griffin 38% (12)
Quinton Jackson 6% (2)
Lyoto Machida 9% (3)
Wanderlei Silva 31% (10)
Other 6% (2)
haggiswashere
9/8/08 6:54:24AM
Who is your favorite in the fight Rashad Evans or Forrest Griffin? i'm not asking who you think will win but personality wise who would you rather see champ? this goes for everyone else in the division.
haggiswashere
9/8/08 6:57:40AM
i tried to go for lots of different unique guys in the choices. granted these guys may not be the people you want to have the title but yeah. I would personally rather see someone exciting as champ like rashad or rampage.
SmileR
9/8/08 7:29:54AM
I personally would like to see Forrest keep the belt or if he was to lose it I'd hope it'd be to Wand.
Forrest is a cool guy and always comes ready for a war, he's funny and has charisma so he's basically the perfect spokesman for the UFC.

Wand I'd like to see champ for nostalgic reasons as well as the fact that he's a warrior, always exciting, always respectful, always pushing forward and has a lions heart.

Chuteboxer
9/8/08 7:34:20AM

Posted by SmileR

I personally would like to see Forrest keep the belt or if he was to lose it I'd hope it'd be to Wand.
Forrest is a cool guy and always comes ready for a war, he's funny and has charisma so he's basically the perfect spokesman for the UFC.

Wand I'd like to see champ for nostalgic reasons as well as the fact that he's a warrior, always exciting, always respectful, always pushing forward and has a lions heart.

I'd want wandy too.
copcopps
9/8/08 9:12:47AM
Wanderlei
MALICE
9/8/08 9:45:22AM

Posted by SmileR

My exact thoughts.

Forrest has the best personality in all of mma. Always respectful. Great sense of humor. Honest. A great champion.

Next I would want Wanderlei. Never gives up. Very respectful. Always comes prepared. Exciting to watch. Looking at his career completely defines mma.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/8/08 11:14:23AM
BJ penn
Bumpy
9/8/08 12:30:58PM
Forrest Griffin
breakdown5
9/8/08 1:32:32PM
Wandy because he is a mother f'n killer. Rampage and Forrest are pretty funny, but Wandy is all about putting the hurt on somebody.