LHW title fight at UFC 100.....?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » LHW title fight at UFC 100.....?
Biggz
3/7/09 4:07:50PM
in Dana Whites video blog, i think its the third one when he is talking to Rampage he says that if he wins he will have to get right back in the gym, just wondering if im reading too much into it. maybe dana means just so he will stay in shape, but maybe not. it would give him about three solid months before a gym fight, and if he does not get hurt to bad i think it could happen.

any thoughts?
seanfu
3/7/09 6:19:36PM
The Jardine FIGHT was basically to stay in shape and keep away the rust. They had wanted Rashad to make a defense at 100 and it was basically confirmed. But I would guess if Rampage losses then Machida comes in. But Machida's only been fighting twice a year so who knows.

Machida deserves the shot more anyway. But I think Rampage fighting Rashad and Machida would both be great great matchups as opposed to Rashad loosing a boring fight against Machida then Machida and Rampage having their fight.
MMAcca
3/7/09 7:18:45PM

Posted by Biggz

when he is talking to Rampage he says that if he wins he will have to get right back in the gym,

I thought the exact same thing when i saw it too. A fight at or around UFC 100 is highly likely.