Let's Play A Game! *GUESS MITRIONE'S SUSPENSION*

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Let's Play A Game! *GUESS MITRIONE'S SUSPENSION*
Poor_Franklin
4/25/13 1:01:02AM
So Mitrione's suspension was just lifted, but what exactly was he suspended from?

My guesses: I think Mitrione was suspended from_______________.

1. partying with his Blackzilian brothers in Ft Lauderdale .
2. being able to eat the complimentary breakfast at the UFC HQ.
3. making direct eye contact with Dana White.
frizzzlecake
4/25/13 1:19:10AM
Talking on MMA hour
jae_1833
4/25/13 3:00:44AM
Fighting while recovering from non-existing injuries!
jjeans
4/25/13 6:41:08AM
Offending people who question there self identification
shaneTpain
4/25/13 8:16:44AM
I wonder if Meathead will be rusty in his fight with Schaub?
I mean the poor dude was suspended for AGES! How long was it exactly? TWO WHOLE WEEKS?!!!? Oh mannn!
Schaub via first round KO!
scoozna
4/25/13 11:10:26AM
Suspended from saying the type of things for which Dana was ripped in the past. (was it Loretta Hunt?)
Wallass
4/25/13 12:04:03PM
I don't think there's anyone on the roster at heavyweight who couldn't beat Meathead. Once he loses this fight to Schaub he'll be released.
pmoney
4/25/13 12:57:01PM

Posted by Wallass

I don't think there's anyone on the roster at heavyweight who couldn't beat Meathead. Once he loses this fight to Schaub he'll be released.

While Mitrione will never hold a belt, I like him to beat Schaub. Mitrione should knock that boy out easy.

If not I will completely retract my statement and join you in calling Mitrione a bum
scoozna
4/25/13 9:58:57PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by Wallass

While Mitrione will never hold a belt, I like him to beat Schaub. Mitrione should knock that boy out easy.

If not I will completely retract my statement and join you in calling Mitrione a bum

i second the motion, Mr P$.
airkerma
4/26/13 8:20:45AM
Using his cup as a weapon in his last fight