Let me know what you think UFC 2009

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Let me know what you think UFC 2009
seanfu
5/25/08 6:15:41PM
I'm not sure where to put this.

IGN Seanfu

This is a fraction of my ideas but hopefully the UFC and THQ think at least a little like me.

Let me know what you think.

http://boards.ign.com/Message.aspx?topic=164390451&brd=6521&replies=0 (incase I hyperlinked it wrong)

mrkennedy
5/25/08 10:14:15PM
you got a lot of good idea

Props for you men
hodge
5/26/08 2:14:16PM
Some good ideas i just cant belive that its taking so long for more information they said we would get more info at UFC 84 but it never happend.
bigbubbano23
5/26/08 2:35:49PM
liked all the ideas but the one about losing stats with age. thats to in depth and would only piss players off that they would have to spend alot of time training and not enough time fighting. for example in madden you can train your players before the game but no one waste thier time with the training. when they can be playing the game.
mrkennedy
5/26/08 2:48:09PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

liked all the ideas but the one about losing stats with age. thats to in depth and would only piss players off that they would have to spend alot of time training and not enough time fighting. for example in madden you can train your players before the game but no one waste thier time with the training. when they can be playing the game.