Let us have some fun.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Let us have some fun.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
kopower
6/23/12 4:59:29PM
In the last week, I've installed a new dishwasher, and today, with the help of my dad, installed an over the range microwave. Pretty manly if you ask me.
prozacnation1978
6/23/12 5:46:22PM
Does pushing a gal friend to break up with boyfriend so u can sleep with her count ???

The guy is a douchebag

She just lost her job been dating her for a year. And dumped her by text cause she has a kid. Then few hours later acts like he never did dump her.
She needs to leave this creep.

Ohh yea she's married by the way. Fucking this guy for a year in their bed while her hubby is in bootcamp to be a marine.

But she is very sexy. I wanna piece of it
kopower
6/23/12 5:51:47PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Does pushing a gal friend to break up with boyfriend so u can sleep with her count ???

The guy is a douchebag

She just lost her job been dating her for a year. And dumped her by text cause she has a kid. Then few hours later acts like he never did dump her.

Ohh yea she's married by the way. Fucking this guy for a year in their bed while her hubby is in bootcamp to be a marine.

Sounds like trouble prozac. I'd steer clear.
prophecy033
6/23/12 6:06:34PM

Posted by kopower

The guy is a douchebag

Sounds like trouble prozac. I'd steer clear.

this may be drama you don't need. The ass may be fine but you need to stay away from that shit
Svartorm
6/23/12 7:38:38PM

Fucking this guy for a year in their bed WHILE HER HUBBY IS IN BOOTCAMP TO BE A MARINE.

And I thought Clay Guida's game plan was stupid.
Pookie
6/23/12 9:30:16PM
She sounds like she's asking for it.
warglory
6/23/12 9:36:42PM

The guy is a douchebag

Alright! I'll be the guy to point out the elephant in the room!

So let me get this straight. You are encouraging a woman you want to fuck, to break up with her bf, who is actually not her bf, but instead her lover since she is actually married, so you can safely have sex with her with no apparent repercussion?

Question #1: When you typed this out, did it not occur to you that your plan was filled with equal parts of douchebaggery?

Question #2: Does she live in a trailer park? (joke - had to play up the stereotypes...you know how it is)

Question #3: Does this qualify as a "manly" thing to do?

Extended Modifed Codex of Questions:

Does the fact that once her hubby gets out of bootcamp, he will be a marine, concern you? Is he going to be an accountant marine?
Pookie
6/23/12 9:48:38PM
I think the real question here is:

Why not fuck her anyway? Being in a relationship hasn't stopped her from cheating yet. Who knows, she might like the double mischief aspect of cheating on the guy shes cheating with.
george112
6/24/12 2:09:28AM
Just got back from the gym.

Just downed a WARM protein shake.

Never again
BigBadAl
6/25/12 11:18:47AM

The guy is a douchebag

Sounds like you could be stirring some dudes porridge if you get your timing wrong.

Best nail her first thing in the morning after she's had a shower.
Bubbles
6/25/12 9:02:32PM

Posted by pmoney
A man will take care of his offspring (and 9 time out of 10 his baby mama) regardless of geographical location or other circumstance.

I dont think Shawn Kemp or Terrell Owens fits this criteria
Bubbles
6/25/12 9:10:22PM
I got hit by a 85 mph fastball in the leg...and then proceeded to steal 2nd base a couple pitches later.
kopower
6/25/12 9:23:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

I got hit by a 85 mph fastball in the leg...and then proceeded to steal 2nd base a couple pitches later.

Manly. I miss playing baseball.
Gogoplatapus
6/25/12 11:20:12PM

Posted by george112

Never again

Haha, my girl and I ate warm banana's that we left in the car after bjj the other night.

Never again.
george112
6/25/12 11:27:09PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by george112

Never again

Haha, my girl and I ate warm banana's that we left in the car after bjj the other night.

Never again.

Haha damn man . Warm bananas. I can only imagine.
airkerma
6/26/12 10:01:35AM
Played paintball for the first time in 10 years. Damn that was fun
KungFuMaster
6/26/12 12:11:07PM
I rode my bike for two hours straight a few days ago and I was not as tired as I thought I would be. Shooting for 3 hours the next time.
Gogoplatapus
6/26/12 3:53:48PM

Posted by george112

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by george112

Never again

Never again.

Haha damn man . Warm bananas. I can only imagine.

She had no issue, but it was completely foreign to me .
kopower
6/26/12 3:56:10PM
Just got home from the hospital. Hernia surgery. My crotch is sore.
prophecy033
6/26/12 3:58:27PM

Posted by kopower

Fuck, you ok Ko?
kopower
6/26/12 7:55:04PM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Fuck, you ok Ko?

Yeah man, all good. I've already had a hernia on my right side repaired like 5 years ago, and now I get one on my left

Not sure why I got both of them. My previous job I did some heavy lifting back in the day, and I used to lift weights quite a bit when I was a bit younger. Not sure what the exact cause of both of them was. Hell, I'm only 31, so it's not like my body is breaking down.
prophecy033
6/26/12 8:30:10PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

Fuck, you ok Ko?

Yeah man, all good. I've already had a hernia on my right side repaired like 5 years ago, and now I get one on my left

Not sure why I got both of them. My previous job I did some heavy lifting back in the day, and I used to lift weights quite a bit when I was a bit younger. Not sure what the exact cause of both of them was. Hell, I'm only 31, so it's not like my body is breaking down.

I just turned 29 but the nerve in my back has been screwing with me for a few years. I lifted a piece of steel to clean at work and out of nowhere it just started hurting, I couldn't straighten my back out the rest of the day. Still hits me every once in awhile to remind me it has me by the nuts when it wants to
KungFuMaster
6/27/12 1:26:12AM
I watched Brave with my daughter and we both cried.
Boo_Radley21
6/27/12 4:31:39PM
I once fought Kimbo Slice in my back yard while grilling a T-Bone and shotgunning a beer.
hymiekooken
7/4/12 10:02:58AM
I left a particularly stinky fart in an elevator at the courthouse after going to pay a traffic ticket, and there were two people getting on as I was getting off, laughed my a** off all the way out.
kopower
7/4/12 10:21:58PM

Posted by hymiekooken

I left a particularly stinky fart in an elevator at the courthouse after going to pay a traffic ticket, and there were two people getting on as I was getting off, laughed my a** off all the way out.

kopower
7/4/12 10:23:41PM
Celebrated the 4th of July by drinking, playing bags, throwing water balloons, and taking my son swimming.
kopower
6/10/13 9:32:17PM
Bringing this thread back from the dead.

The manly things I did today were:

Mowed and weed wacked the yard.
Used a chainsaw attachment on my weed wacker, and cut up a whole bunch of branches and logs.
I will now partake in drinking a beer
prozacnation1978
6/10/13 10:59:28PM
I was working in a freezer for a hour today when the temp was negative 10 below zero
kopower
6/11/13 5:53:43PM
Keeping the manly things going. I got an estimate on a new concrete walkway to our house, and painted my fireplace inside, with a handheld paint sprayer.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4