Let us have some fun.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Let us have some fun.
Next Page »
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 9:43:57PM
I was inspired by Rabi today. He biked a grueling 26 mile long marathon to raise money for charity. I cannot match that but I did do my manly thing for the day.

In this thread, post what manly thing you have done. There is a theme to this so let me begin first - to get the ball rolling in the right direction.

Today, I cut the grass without the wife nagging me. I feel pretty good about myself right now.

What manly things have you done?
Poor_Franklin
10/18/11 9:45:52PM
i chopped wood for over an hour today
Pookie
10/18/11 9:48:18PM
I Jiu-jitsu'd my little sister for about a half hour today. She's 7, and needless to say, she stood no chance.

I also ate a Fat Bacon Burger.
grappler0000
10/18/11 9:57:58PM
Helped my folks with some chores at their house today. That always makes me feel manly. I ran a half marathon 2 days ago. I just shagged the wife about 30 minutes back and am now relaxing while watching Breaking Bad.
Pookie
10/18/11 9:59:52PM
if you woulda posted while shagging, you would have ended the thread.

Just saying
prophecy033
10/18/11 10:14:18PM
I worked 10 hours then came home and cleaned up dog shit in the yard. How's that for manly.
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 10:14:36PM
A few days ago, my oldest and I were fighting over the TV. She wanted the Disney channel and I wanted to watch Animal Planet - River Monsters. I took the remote and turned it to Animal Planet and I held my ground and did not let up what-so-ever.
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 10:23:35PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i chopped wood for over an hour today

You are such a stud.
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 10:24:36PM

Posted by Pookie

I Jiu-jitsu'd my little sister for about a half hour today. She's 7, and needless to say, she stood no chance.

Poor kid, what was she thinking?
kopower
10/18/11 10:25:18PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

A few days ago, my oldest and I were fighting over the TV. She wanted the Disney channel and I wanted to watch Animal Planet - River Monsters. I took the remote and turned it to Animal Planet and I held my ground and did not let up what-so-ever.

River Monsters is such a good show.

Let's see, today I went to the auto parts store to return a brake caliper I didn't end up needing. I also took my 1 month old son on a walk in his stroller.
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 10:25:48PM

Posted by grappler0000

Helped my folks with some chores at their house today. That always makes me feel manly. I ran a half marathon 2 days ago. I just shagged the wife about 30 minutes back and am now relaxing while watching Breaking Bad.

I would say you have done your deeds for the month.
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 10:28:06PM

Posted by prophecy033

I worked 10 hours then came home and cleaned up dog shit in the yard. How's that for manly.

A manly man never stops working. When he is sleeping, he is still working.
Pookie
10/18/11 10:33:53PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Pookie

She was thinking about how much mount sucks. That's what she was fucking thinking.

Ah im j/k she's a good sport. She sucks at grappling, admittedly, but she doesn't back down from a threat.
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 10:39:11PM

Posted by kopower

Posted by KungFuMaster

Let's see, today I went to the auto parts store to return a brake caliper I didn't end up needing. I also took my 1 month old son on a walk in his stroller.

How manly - I had to take my oldest to a few of her ballet practices. I felt pretty manly while doing it.
FastKnockout
10/18/11 10:39:55PM
I masturbated with my left hand.
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 10:41:58PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Pookie

She was thinking about how much mount sucks. That's what she was fucking thinking.

Ah im j/k she's a good sport. She sucks at grappling, admittedly, but she doesn't back down from a threat.

The minute I wrestle my kids, they start crying and calling for Mom.
KungFuMaster
10/18/11 10:42:52PM

Posted by FastKnockout

You have skills.
SmileR
10/18/11 10:54:17PM
I gave a tramp a slice of my pizza once and he didn't even ask!
bojangalz
10/18/11 10:55:43PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by FastKnockout

You have skills.

Skills?! Lefty's my preferred method. And I'm right hand dominant. I write, shoot handgun, bowl, throw a baseball all right handed. But you put a stick in my hand and things get a little backwards. I swing a baseball bat, play hockey (whne I used to that is), golf all left handed. And to top it off I shoot all of my long guns over my left shoulder; using my left hand as the trigger hand.

Not sure that makes me any more manly... Probably just a bit f'd up more than anything. But I thought I'd throw that out there.
kopower
10/18/11 10:58:14PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by kopower

Posted by KungFuMaster

How manly - I had to take my oldest to a few of her ballet practices. I felt pretty manly while doing it.

That is manly. Only a man would sit through ballet practices for his daughter.

To make mine more manly, it was only like 45 degrees out when we went for a walk. I felt pretty manly in just my sweatshirt and a pair of jeans.
Chael_Sonnen
10/18/11 11:03:47PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I was inspired by Rabi today. He biked a grueling 26 mile long marathon to raise money for charity. I cannot match that but I did do my manly thing for the day.

In this thread, post what manly thing you have done. There is a theme to this so let me begin first - to get the ball rolling in the right direction.

Today, I cut the grass without the wife nagging me. I feel pretty good about myself right now.

What manly things have you done?

I watched Inside MMA on my DVR
Twenty20Dollars
10/18/11 11:08:16PM

Posted by grappler0000

BeeR
10/19/11 6:11:19AM
manly AND ballsy, I just told my wife to walk to work because I need the van.
as she left she gave me a deathly glare indicating im not getting laid until mid september
pmoney
10/19/11 7:26:39AM
Manly Task #1 - Just got done working my 7:30pm-3:30am shift.

The schedule is terrible, and my woman and I hate it. Our work schedules leave us with no time together, no social lives, and little time to pursue any other endeavors. The money is good though, so I just say fuck it. The economy in the US isn't really getting better, so at least I'm getting my 40 hours a week and paying taxes for the 40+ million in this country on state aid. and I can walk to and from work if there were vehicle conflicts. It's only a 6 mile round trip.

Manly Task #2 - I got addresses for wedding invitations

The lady and I had spoken about this the night before. But I remembered today! (Technically yesterday... But... Again, 3:30am) Holding it down, taking care of business like we 'spose to do...

Manly Task #3 - I took a shot of Jameson

Manly because it's goddamn Jameson, and it's a shot. I shoot whiskey and drink beer, like men should. I only make mixed drink exemptions for screwdrivers. Orange juice and vodka is just a smart way to get drunk.
emfleek
10/19/11 8:52:25AM
I played with my daughter.
TeamDEY
10/19/11 8:55:26AM
I'm going to all my classes today. Even my Journalism class where my professor is a psycho!
bojangalz
10/19/11 10:17:32AM

Posted by pmoney

Manly Task #1 - Just got done working my 7:30pm-3:30am shift.

The schedule is terrible, and my woman and I hate it. Our work schedules leave us with no time together, no social lives, and little time to pursue any other endeavors. The money is good though, so I just say fuck it. The economy in the US isn't really getting better, so at least I'm getting my 40 hours a week and paying taxes for the 40+ million in this country on state aid. and I can walk to and from work if there were vehicle conflicts. It's only a 6 mile round trip.

Manly on all accounts. There is nothing worse than a schedule that sucks, regardless of how much you like your job or not. I work a rotating schedule. It spans 14 weeks and during that period I jump from a day shift (0600-1500) to a mid shift (1100-2000) to an afternoon shift (1500-0000), to an evening shift (1700-0200 or 1900-0400), and to a late shift (2100-0600). And that's just the first job. I've got some wicked turn-arounds coming off of those shifts and into my extra work hours.

As far as the economy being in the dumps; I here that too. My greatest fear is the inability to support my family. So I'm currently working three regular jobs (Full-time Sheriff's Deputy, part-time Police Officer at two different departments, and part-time IT professional at our local school). And I'm in the midst of studying to becomes a personal fitness trainer as well.

The bills are paid, kids are clothed, food is on the table. When I sleep, I sleep well. I am all that is man.
Theoutlaw08
10/19/11 10:27:37AM
Worked 8 hours.
Got home cleaned the dog's poop from the yard, cut the grass and then made a giant meal for about 2 hours. It consisted of minestrone soup, chicken and mushroom lasagna, bread pork chop topped with red sauce and cheese, sauteed veggies, and cannoli's. Everything was made from scratch, the misses wanted a big dinner, so she got it.
KungFuMaster
10/19/11 11:40:09AM
I cannot believe I forgot this one.

I have been to a baby shower - twice.
scoozna
10/19/11 11:52:38AM
I cleaned a toilet yesterday with one of those silly little brushes. The amount of organisms in that toilet made it very dangerous...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4