Let us bet on Dream 3 - we've still got an hour or so

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Let us bet on Dream 3 - we've still got an hour or so
Next Page »
TroubleMan
5/10/08 5:56:55PM

Uno, Ishida, Diaz, Kawajiri, Alvarez, Hansen, Miller, Manhoef - all those great names in there, and we can't bet on it?

Cage Rage is ending now, please try to update and let us put some wagers on it.
juanez13
5/10/08 6:01:00PM
IMO i think this was a BIG mistake by the playground, they based their reasoning on which event was first, but i think they should have done which card was better, instead getting to wager on a C- cage rage card, we should have been able to wager on a A- Dream Card.

there are quite a few events coming up that will run into similar problems, hopefully they will make this change.
Twenty20Dollars
5/10/08 6:05:17PM
well hopefullt they can update it really fast, cus it would be unfair to bet on this next dream card or give us another hour to bet on the dream card
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/10/08 6:14:39PM
yeah it does kinda blow balls
DCRage
5/10/08 6:26:57PM
If I were you all I'd quit posting and make some wagers. As Domino's says, You Got 30 MInutes.
TroubleMan
5/10/08 6:33:39PM

Thanks admin.

That was very quick. As usual you guys do a great job.
bustin_mma
5/10/08 6:36:11PM
yeah man props to the playground thanks for lettin us bet on our dream
juanez13
5/10/08 6:40:20PM

Posted by bustin_mma

yeah man props to the playground thanks for lettin us bet on our dream

Shawn91111
5/10/08 7:15:11PM
What about the people who work nights and sleep during the day, they just got screwed out of the wagers for Dream
wolfman
5/10/08 7:19:49PM
Weak...I didn't get to bet. This sucks ass.
Kracker_Jap
5/10/08 7:21:12PM

Posted by Shawn91111

What about the people who work nights and sleep during the day, they just got screwed out of the wagers for Dream

I thought I saw Savatorm Say the other day they were pickin cage rage to bet on.....

I would have bet on both if I had known the bets were gonna be open
TroubleMan
5/10/08 7:24:07PM

Posted by Shawn91111

It's just the secondary league, which is just for fun for the most part.
wolfman
5/10/08 7:26:03PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by Shawn91111

I thought I saw Savatorm Say the other day they were pickin cage rage to bet on.....

I would have bet on both if I had known the bets were gonna be open

Yeah, I thought we could only bet on Cage Rage also.
Whispering_Death
5/10/08 7:27:09PM
betting on Dream is already over!?!

But Dream doesn't start for another 8 hours? Oh man. :(

wolfman
5/10/08 7:33:25PM

Posted by TroubleMan

Posted by Shawn91111

It's just the secondary league, which is just for fun for the most part.

I agree, but some of us have come real close over the past seasons to getting in the top ten spots only to be beaten out by some people at the end who were way behind and just put all their bankroll on some underdogs who end up winning to pass up the people who had been betting all season. I know, that's how it goes with betting, but it sucks when you can't bet on an event or someone who never bets decides to bet on the last event and they pass someone up for the top ten spot. Yes, there is another event to bet on, but it sucks to miss a good betting event like this one. Just my two cents, flame away....
chubbud22
5/10/08 8:06:36PM
Man I missed the betting give more time, give more time, give more time
wolfman
5/10/08 8:12:17PM

Posted by chubbud22

Man I missed the betting give more time, give more time, give more time

I couldn't agree anymore. I know it is hard to please everyone, but it sucks for the people who didn't get to bet. There were some sweet bets on this card and especially after a piss poor Cage Rage event I would like to rebound with an event I feel more comfortable betting on...
Whispering_Death
5/10/08 8:15:22PM
I know MMAPlayground has some kind of Cage Rage bias or whatever. I guess one of the creators is a big Cage Rage fan. But can we please please please have more than just a couple of hours to try to get wagers in on a big show like Dream?

Dream is the #2 MMA promotion in the world right now and for all of us MMA fans to get the shaft like this is kinda' sad.
Twenty20Dollars
5/10/08 8:16:26PM
dang i missed it.
wolfman
5/10/08 8:19:43PM

Posted by Whispering_Death

I know MMAPlayground has some kind of Cage Rage bias or whatever. I guess one of the creators is a big Cage Rage fan. But can we please please please have more than just a couple of hours to try to get wagers in on a big show like Dream?

Dream is the #2 MMA promotion in the world right now and for all of us MMA fans to get the shaft like this is kinda' sad.

I think we're officially F'ed right now. Currently there are no mods online right now...BS, I'm sure all the mods got their wagers in though.
Shawn91111
5/10/08 8:23:31PM

Posted by wolfman

I think we're officially F'ed right now. Currently there are no mods online right now...BS, I'm sure all the mods got their wagers in though.

I dont know how they can let this go through with so many people given no heads up about it.
wolfman
5/10/08 8:31:17PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by wolfman

I dont know how they can let this go through with so many people given no heads up about it.

Yeah, I agree. It sucks, but the correct decision would be to cancel the wagers for this event. I'd like to get my wagers in also, but there would still be a huge proportion of people who would not get their wagers in and that is unfair. It is just the secondary league, but it's nice to get a badge and there are a lot of people who are close to the top who probably did not even get to wager on this event. I'm mainly just mad because we were told that we wouldn't be able to wager on this event, but that turned out to be wrong. Something needs to be done to please the majority....
chubbud22
5/10/08 8:34:15PM
Lets go on a hunger strike; that will show them

But seroiusly we need more time.
wolfman
5/10/08 8:40:40PM

Posted by chubbud22

If you check right now, the current top 20 bettors did not even get their Dream 3 wagers in....That pretty much sums it up for me.
Kracker_Jap
5/10/08 8:42:57PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by chubbud22

If you check right now, the current top 20 bettors did not even get their Dream 3 wagers in....That pretty much sums it up for me.

No my loser freind Beerman ranked 15th got his bets in damm him
juanez13
5/10/08 9:02:59PM
i got my wager in.....not that it will make much of a difference, since i'll probably loose some instead of gaining
wolfman
5/10/08 11:07:06PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by wolfman

Posted by chubbud22

Well, he is one lucky guy....I just checked and he is the only one who got his wagers in out of the Top 50....
bustin_mma
5/11/08 12:00:48AM
i got my wagers in, put my whole bankroll on ishida (3000) and hanson (3000) and a $500 parley
Kracker_Jap
5/11/08 12:27:57AM

Posted by wolfman

If all the mods got there wagers in that sucks
Kracker_Jap
5/11/08 12:30:30AM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by wolfman

Posted by chubbud22

Well, he is one lucky guy....I just checked and he is the only one who got his wagers in out of the Top 50....

I called him up and cussed him out

Its cool though I have known him 20yrs best man at my wedding..... He could have called me and told me the betting was open
Pages: [1] 2 3