Lesson Learned - New members

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Lesson Learned - New members
female_fighter
10/15/08 9:18:36PM
Okay, today was my first day posting on this site. I made the mistake of mouthing a not so nice opinion about a fighter. My bad. I don't expect anyone to cut me a break - when I'm wrong - I'm wrong. I have to admit I didn't read the "Code of Conduct", which should be common sense, but that's something I've never claimed to have.
Anyway, new members, I strongly suggest reading it. It's kinda embarrassing when someone calls you on it.
juanez13
10/15/08 9:35:27PM
yea i learned the hard way in the beginning, took a couple warning for me to learn

But yea, its not hard to follow the rules. Like zephead says, act like you have common sense and you will be fine.
Rush
10/15/08 10:49:56PM

Posted by juanez13

zaphead

Banned!

aaa9erh8er
10/15/08 10:51:57PM
zephead wasnt banned no way????
ya i got my first warning from him it was for stating my opinon on serra i no how you feel
Twenty20Dollars
10/15/08 11:12:02PM
yeah don't get banned, its really no fun.
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/15/08 11:13:31PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

yeah don't get banned, its really no fun.

its not sooo bad

i dont know about the 3 month bans though....never got one of those. im sure that would suck
jiujitsufreak74
10/15/08 11:20:36PM

Posted by aaa9erh8er

zephead wasnt banned no way????
ya i got my first warning from him it was for stating my opinon on serra i no how you feel

nice way to word that, i'm sure zephead would say you got a warning for bashing serra
Rush
10/15/08 11:30:39PM
I think Juanez was the only one that got my post.
jiujitsufreak74
10/15/08 11:31:46PM

Posted by Rush

i got it...he spelled the greatest pimp of all time's name incorrectly and will now be correctly punished via the hardest pimp slap in the world
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/15/08 11:49:11PM

Posted by Rush

i got it, but he had changed the spelling since then so figured i was too late to make fun

but since im not too late

juanez u cant spell
zephead
10/20/08 2:16:07PM

Posted by juanez13

yea i learned the hard way in the beginning, took a couple warning for me to learn

But yea, its not hard to follow the rules. Like zephead says, act like you have common sense and you will be fine.

ZAPHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The hand is itching to be released. Need to take a deep breath right now.