"We still have to wait here a little bit and see what's going to happen to [Lesnar]," White said. "Maybe he can come back. Maybe he can't. I don't know. We've got to see what happens to him first.
"I'm going to wait and see whether he has to have this major surgery before I make any big decisions. ... But it won't be long. We'll know about Brock in a month-and-a-half, and then I'll make that decision."