Lesnar vs Kongo

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Lesnar vs Kongo
POLL: Lesnar vs. Kongo
Lesnar 97% (37)
Kongo 3% (1)
casey64
8/10/08 10:42:12PM
The battle of the muscles, I think it would be a great idea for a fight. Anyone care to discuss why or why not. If it did happen I have Lesnar tko rd 2.
hotrodttt
8/10/08 10:48:14PM
Lesnar would Tear Kongo a New 1, He'd take him down and Pound on him for a T(KO) Stoppage Win
Cdellorso
8/10/08 10:48:59PM
Kasey.... Im sure you mean Kongo taps from a turtled fetal position as he gets kneed and hammered right? not an actual arm bar or choke....

PS- i bet the lessnar haters are loving all the Brock threads... And when the hell do we get a Brock picture that does not include a shark.
casey64
8/10/08 10:50:50PM

Posted by Cdellorso

Kasey.... Im sure you mean Kongo taps from a turtled fetal position as he gets kneed and hammered right? not an actual arm bar or choke....

PS- i bet the lessnar haters are loving all the Brock threads... And when the hell do we get a Brock picture that does not include a shark.

Dont know when they will get a regular picture. And I didnt mean to put sub I meant tko, I dont know what I was thinking.
voodoo-jitsu
8/10/08 10:54:18PM
i dont know why anyone would pick lesnar to win by sub he has none right now but im sure he will learn some but i do see lesnar knocking kongos accent straight and when he wakes up maybe we can understand what hes trying to say
Cdellorso
8/10/08 10:54:39PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by Cdellorso

Dont know when they will get a regular picture. And I didnt mean to put sub I meant tko, I dont know what I was thinking.

fair enough - The fight might be title- "There will be blood Part 2"
casey64
8/10/08 10:55:48PM

Posted by Cdellorso

Posted by casey64

Posted by Cdellorso

fair enough - The fight might be title- "There will be blood Part 2"

Gipper
8/10/08 11:08:45PM
this fight isn't even close. kongo needs a lucky punch or knee rite on the button to have a chance.
these 2 aren't on the same level as nog. none of the hw's in the ufc are on nog's level.
casketcoin
8/10/08 11:34:38PM
i called this happening last night since they both one. Big Names. and herring has beaten Kongo before. i say lesnar takes it but if kongo works the head kicks like heath should have then it could be kongos night
RandyCouture
8/10/08 11:43:16PM
Kongo got out wrestled by herring who Brock killed in wrestling. So IMO kongo has no chance.
Mchubb316
8/10/08 11:59:55PM
Lesnar would do just about the same to Kongo as he did to Herring. He is so fast, and agile for a man of that size. He tossed a 250 lb guy around like a rag doll. I do think he would stop Kongo.
Twenty20Dollars
8/11/08 12:02:18AM
it would be just like the herring fight, lesnar takes kongo down at will and pounds him for a UD. Boring fight IMO because brocks inexp and kongo's lack of a decent ground game.

Can find a more exciting fight for brock.
Naturaldisaster
8/11/08 12:28:58AM
Lesnars would rush him, take him down (at will) and pound him out
StriderXero
8/11/08 12:29:13AM
Lesnar would leave the UFC print from the gloves, on Kongo's face.

Dam Lesnar's fast...........did you see him sprint to hearing when he dropped him?
skatenate
8/11/08 12:41:01AM
if kongo could keep it standing he would have a good chance, but i highly doubt that lesnars wrestling would allow that.

lesnar tko rd 1
Pitbull09
8/11/08 1:45:52AM
Kongo had jsut as bad ground skills a year or so ago as Brock does now. At least Brock could contain him on the ground and would do the same thing he did to Herring.
casey64
8/11/08 11:06:31AM

Posted by casketcoin

i called this happening last night since they both one. Big Names. and herring has beaten Kongo before. i say lesnar takes it but if kongo works the head kicks like heath should have then it could be kongos night

Thats what I said they both had a victory at UFC 87, but I think lesnar will beat Kongo to death, if the fight thought come up, if I was Brock I would take it.
Taylor8766
8/11/08 11:49:27AM
WOW

Absolutley no one is picking Kongo