Is it possible lesnar vs fedor in STRIKEFORCE!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Is it possible lesnar vs fedor in STRIKEFORCE!
1daveufc
1/26/11 4:59:45PM
If brock gets beat off jds is it possible he gets cut from ufc and then cud sign for strikeforce and make the fight thats been talked about for along time or fights there other HW(werdum,overeem,silva,arlovski)Am sure strikeforce wud sign him cause they wud be doing somthing the ufc cud not and make the fight happen and make lots of money doing it.Or with the loss to brock and fedor's loss to werdum has the shine been taking off the lesnar vs fedor fight now and people are not as bothered to see it.
cowcatcher
1/26/11 5:03:30PM

Posted by 1daveufc

If brock gets beat off jds is it possible he gets cut from ufc and then cud sign for strikeforce and make the fight thats been talked about for along time or fights there other HW(werdum,overeem,silva,arlovski)Am sure strikeforce wud sign him cause they wud be doing somthing the ufc cud not and make the fight happen and make lots of money doing it.Or with the loss to brock and fedor's loss to werdum has the shine been taking off the lesnar vs fedor fight now and people are not as bothered to see it.

You had me at Brock gets beat off.
sclasclemski
1/26/11 6:02:23PM
I doubt Brock gets cut...I see him just quitting if he gets beat again.
marcoDGK
1/26/11 7:02:51PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by 1daveufc

You had me at Brock gets beat off.

HAHAHA! CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS!

postman
1/26/11 10:11:01PM
Yeah I don't think he would sign with SF more like WWE