Lesnar Apologizes at Post Fight Conference

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Lesnar Apologizes at Post Fight Conference
imanidiot777
7/12/09 12:16:07PM
I just saw the post fight press conference on UFC.com and Lesnar definitely apologized for his actions in the ring and explained himself. He still sunk himself pretty low but he went a TAD back up.
grappler0000
7/12/09 12:18:28PM
lol, was just about to post this...here's the link

Video
jtwalker
7/12/09 1:27:01PM
I think he showed no class in this win. I mean running up and talking **** after you just beat a man decisively. I like to treat MMA as a Martial Art in itself and you do not disrespect your opponent like that.
DevonFoxy
7/12/09 1:28:45PM
Link

Also apologizes here as well. Was it stupid?? Heck yes and it was crazy disrespectful to the fans that just put a bunch of money in his pocket but emotions are powerful so I personally don't hold it against him.
nickcuc547
7/12/09 1:34:13PM

Posted by jtwalker

I think he showed no class in this win. I mean running up and talking **** after you just beat a man decisively. I like to treat MMA as a Martial Art in itself and you do not disrespect your opponent like that.

as opposed to talking mad smack before the fight and not backing it up, mir doesn't want it rubbed in his face, don't run your mouth before the fight, the disrespect here was mutual.
SmileR
7/12/09 1:51:09PM
Brock is one of them guys people love to hate but I actually have more respect for him after this fight than I did before it.
He controlled one of the best HW's and won decisively, fair enough he was a dick before and after the fight but at least he's had the balls to stand in front of everyone and say he's knows he was unprofessional and he's sorry.
He's defiantly a force at HW and like him or love him he's a talented cash cow for the UFC so wont be going anywhere for a while.

Still wish Mir had won though.
Boo_Radley21
7/12/09 2:21:01PM
Anybody have a video of what he said?
grappler0000
7/12/09 2:25:19PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Anybody have a video of what he said?

If you're talking about what he's apologizing for, it's following the end of the fight

Fight Video
cmill21
7/12/09 3:43:22PM
I dunno, who really cares. His job is to make people watch, just like Maywheather, he does that. Yeah it's not what we all like to see, but we all tune in just hoping to see him get KO'd.