Lesnar.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Lesnar.
DiabloFreak56
9/2/08 9:41:12PM
is it just me but whats with all the Brock Lesnar Nuthugging? i really believe people are just picking him based on the fact randy has been out for a year which they shouldnt do. and to say that lesnar will finish him i just dont see how thats gonna work when randy is gonna keep it standing and dirty box to win the fight. maybe its just me but i find it WEIRD and SAD with the all of sudden nuthugging of a fighter who is 2-1 in a sport who is obviously one dimensional and now he can suddenly beat a legend like randy couture meanwhile if you thought of this fight last month people would pick randy without a doubt
Ayuka
9/2/08 9:49:01PM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

is it just me but whats with all the Brock Lesnar Nuthugging? i really believe people are just picking him based on the fact randy has been out for a year which they shouldnt do. and to say that lesnar will finish him i just dont see how thats gonna work when randy is gonna keep it standing and dirty box to win the fight. maybe its just me but i find it WEIRD and SAD with the all of sudden nuthugging of a fighter who is 2-1 in a sport who is obviously one dimensional and now he can suddenly beat a legend like randy couture meanwhile if you thought of this fight last month people would pick randy without a doubt

40 pound weight advantage, bulkier/stronger body and strong dedication to the sport.

Yeah, don't see how Lesnar stands a chance.

Brock easily took Mir to the ground, I think he can close the distance and take Randy down.
DiabloFreak56
9/2/08 9:52:59PM

Posted by Ayuka

Posted by DiabloFreak56

40 pound weight advantage, bulkier/stronger body and strong dedication to the sport.

Yeah, don't see how Lesnar stands a chance.

Brock easily took Mir to the ground, I think he can close the distance and take Randy down.

i just dont see it tho realize that randy is one of the best greco roman wrestlers in MMA.. its not like he sucks at wrestling and id put money on it that hed sutff lesnar's takedowns also realize mir's takedown defense is nothing like randys.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/2/08 9:53:30PM
Maybe because we all saw what better grapplers (ricco/ barnett) did to him?

Please watch those fights and tell me randy does well off his back (which he will be on vs lesnar)
juanez13
9/2/08 10:13:38PM
It not nuthugging, just because some people think someone is gonna win doesnt mean they are "nuthugging" him

stylistically this isnt a good match up for Randy, he has had alot of trouble with heavier grapplers. Somebody like Brock that can put him on his back are the kind of guys that give him trouble, although Randy is no fish out of water on his back, he is far from a JJ wizard, and mostly uses his BJJ to defend subs. Standing, although he should have the better boxing, Brock has tons of power and if he connects Randy would be in big trouble. I would say its 60/40 chance of Brock winning this fight (the way i see it anyways)