Leonard Garcia-Matt Grice featherweight tilt added to UFC on FX 3

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Leonard Garcia-Matt Grice featherweight tilt added to UFC on FX 3
sparky
3/29/12 3:57:42PM
Featherweights Leonard Garcia and Matt Grice will square off June 8 at UFC on FX 3, promotion officials announced Thursday.

While a venue for the event has yet to be confirmed, the show is expected to be headlined by a pivotal flyweight rematch between Demetrious Johnson and Ian McCall. The winner of that contest will go on to fight Joseph Benavidez to determine the UFC’s inaugural 125-pound champion.

UFC on FX 3 will also showcase a pair of top bantamweights, as former WEC champion Eddie Wineland locks horns with onetime title challenger Scott Jorgensen.

Link
Bubbles
3/29/12 4:33:51PM
this should be a win for Garcia
tcunningham
3/29/12 5:19:48PM
some good fights on this card. everybody likes watching garcia, plus having the big rematch on the same card is pretty sweet. ill be rooting for garcia, he'll probably get the UD
Budgellism
3/29/12 5:30:08PM
Good fight. I wouldn't sleep on Grice but yeah, I'll be taking Garcia.
Bubbles
3/29/12 6:03:44PM

Posted by tcunningham
he'll probably get the SD

fixed
KungFuMaster
3/30/12 1:33:17PM
I'm with Rogan. Leonard Garcia and the Zombie should have their own division.

Garcia and the Zombie would be the new Forrest and Bonnar and they would bring in another million fans if they were to fight on Fox.
Chael_Sonnen
3/30/12 3:42:01PM
Grice via better technique
Cooler
3/30/12 5:59:21PM
I agree with Chael on this, Grice should be stronger and anyone has better technique than Garcia. Surprised to see Grice get another shot but this was the best matchup he could've gotten.

Matt Grice by Split Decision because the judges have a hard on for the windmill punches
Cooler
4/1/12 4:22:43PM
Whoa, Grice is a heavy underdog, cha-ching