Lennox Lewis > Tito Ortiz on Celebrity Apprentice

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Lennox Lewis > Tito Ortiz on Celebrity Apprentice
fullerene
2/8/08 10:56:27AM
I hate to admit that I've seen most of the shows this season, but I have. Tito Ortiz hasn't come across poorly, but he is quiet and seems a little overwhelmed. Lennox is a soft-spoken guy, too, but he definitely sticks up for himself and his point of view and comes across as being a very capable thinker.

Pretty good exposure for fighters overall. IMO, Lewis will be the 2nd to last guy standing (after that other Brit).
cowcatcher
2/8/08 11:04:08AM
sadly i have to admit ive been watching too, and tito hasnt said a ton and also missed 1 challenge/episode. i think trace adkins has a great shot at winning it all, lennox doesnt have anything to contribute but his name, and that other brit(piers something?) is as abrasive of a person as ive ever seen, seems like he wishes he was simon cowell. tito might hang around for awhile though because he hasnt spoken out of turn, and is kind of hanging out in the wings. i hate that bitch omarosa....i thought this was celebrity apprentice not reality show loser biotch apprentice.
JWils
2/8/08 11:17:26AM

Posted by fullerene

I hate to admit that I've seen most of the shows this season, but I have. Tito Ortiz hasn't come across poorly, but he is quiet and seems a little overwhelmed. Lennox is a soft-spoken guy, too, but he definitely sticks up for himself and his point of view and comes across as being a very capable thinker.

Pretty good exposure for fighters overall. IMO, Lewis will be the 2nd to last guy standing (after that other Brit).

Well, I'm with you man. I've been sucked into this season too. The show's not bad.

I think Tito might be the next man to be fired if they lose another assignment. He just doesn't seem to speak up enough. But, I wish the Piers (sp?) guy would get axed. I would like to b*tch slap that guy.

fullerene
2/8/08 11:30:15AM
To add to my confession, I've seen some of Celebrity Rehab as well (damn UFC fighters pull me in to these things, I swear). From those two shows I can say something I would not have thought possible beforehand: Alec is definitely the most together of the Baldwin brothers.
cowcatcher
2/8/08 11:34:46AM

Posted by fullerene

To add to my confession, I've seen some of Celebrity Rehab as well (damn UFC fighters pull me in to these things, I swear). From those two shoes I can say something I would not have thought possible beforehand: Alec is definitely the most together of the Baldwin brothers.

especially when calling his daughter a fat pig
DCRage
2/8/08 12:47:43PM
Don't forget the men are 5-0 with Tito, their only loss was when he wasn't on (reportedly to corner one of his guys at ShoXC). They need him.
Sinatra
2/8/08 6:36:09PM
I would love to see a Tito win.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/8/08 6:43:32PM
there is no shame in watching this...I have been watching,and its VERY addicting!!!

but i have to admit...i wouldnt be watching if Lennox or Tito werent on..

I really think the next show if the guys lose its gonna be Lennox or "that other brit"..that will be sent home.....I really hate that brit guy,but i have to admit he is pretty good at talking and presenting,but i really hope hes gone next....after that Vinny fiasco, I hate that guy with a passion!

from what we have seen of Tito on TUF 3 I think he is also a very good and smart spokesman and can replace Piers if he leaves...so is Lennox.....and Trace is the real brains of the group..so i see him in the final 2

EDIT...ahh..and i also hated the fact that the women didnt back Vinny up when they were in the boardroom...poor guy was so emotional that he couldnt even explain himself,so he just quit....the women should of admitted that Vinny helped them out alot should of defended the poor guy......i would of really would like to see how the show would of gone down if Tito was there........I also think Lennox didnt pick to keep Vinny on for calling Piers a "Brit"("im not spying for a Brit!!"..or something like that)
Trapt1nw0nder
2/15/08 6:21:09PM
For anyone who saw the last show.....All i gotta say is WOW....

That black chick(sorry..cant remember her name...and not even gonna bother searching for how to spell it..)

I never thought i would be in Piers side ever,but that chick really got in my nerves so bad....she really is a low life peice of trash...

It was pretty cool that nobody got fired even though they lost,but i still feel bad for that Marilu...she seemed so happy with that team and now she has to switch........Im really rooting for Tito's team ,but i really hope they lose the next project and get that bitch out of there..

damn i wish they would make the next episode a 2 hour one...sucks to have to wait a whole week!!!!!!!
Violentcuv
2/15/08 7:44:31PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

For anyone who saw the last show.....All i gotta say is WOW....

That black chick(sorry..cant remember her name...and not even gonna bother searching for how to spell it..)

I never thought i would be in Piers side ever,but that chick really got in my nerves so bad....she really is a low life peice of trash...

It was pretty cool that nobody got fired even though they lost,but i still feel bad for that Marilu...she seemed so happy with that team and now she has to switch........Im really rooting for Tito's team ,but i really hope they lose the next project and get that bitch out of there..

damn i wish they would make the next episode a 2 hour one...sucks to have to wait a whole week!!!!!!!

I agree with you 100%.

That chick (Omarosa s/p) is a totally piece of trash. She is soo disrespectful and annoying. I haven't liked her since the first episode but never had a great reason why excpet that she was a little snot. She was the instrigator with Piers and was doing it just to try and get him to blow up and do something stupid and be booted from the show. She knew she couldn't bring anything to the show for this past week so she was trying a different method to keep her safe. She needs to go real soon, but I'm sure she will be in there in the final four or so because thats how reality shows go.

It's fun to see Tito on there but I do hope he comes up with some good ideas in the future or he might be going soon if he doesn't produce one week. So far Jenna has been there for him and he has faired OK.