Legitamately the best movie fight scene ever

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Legitamately the best movie fight scene ever
POLL: Was this the most badass movie fight scene to date?
Yes 48% (15)
No 52% (16)
Pookie
3/9/08 4:01:32PM
Pookie
3/9/08 4:09:07PM
This fight was inspired by
Bob sapp vs. Big Nog
Rampage vs. Sakuraba
Anderson Silva vs. Ryo Chonan
and Matt Hughes vs. Bj Penn
CantAndleDaRiddum
3/9/08 4:11:11PM
very awesome....what movie is it from

but had to vote no, u ask me best fight scene ever & i have hard time as putting it over ALL the other fight scenes, but definitely belongs in my top 5

all that clip needs is Rogan's commentary
Pookie
3/9/08 4:13:10PM
i have no idea what movie its from lol
BlazinSaddle
3/9/08 4:33:52PM
Dao Hou Xian...is the movie

however The Protector AKA "Tom Yum Goong"...with Tony Jaa, is the best fighting movie cus all he does is break limbs and kill

also ong bak 2 is coming out if anybody else likes to watch this guy fight
owen1
3/9/08 5:58:45PM
Cool video.I didn't expect to see them trying to pull off submissions when i clicked on it.lol
ThaAxeMurderer7
3/9/08 6:41:42PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

however The Protector AKA "Tom Yum Goong"...with Tony Jaa, is the best fighting movie cus all he does is break limbs and kill

also ong bak 2 is coming out if anybody else likes to watch this guy fight

I can't wait for ong bak 2. I have to agree with you on "The Protector." The first time I saw the movie was at work on the computer with no sound. That movie is pretty much just fighting so it was easy to follow.
Mastodon2
3/9/08 7:18:03PM
the best fight scene would definitely be in Ong Bak or Warrior King(Tom yung goon) (also edited quite a bit and called "The Protector" or "The Defender" in the US)
BlazinSaddle
3/9/08 7:20:23PM

Posted by Mastodon2

the best fight scene would definitely be in Ong Bak or Warrior King(Tom yung goon) (also edited quite a bit and called "The Protector" or "The Defender" in the US)

beat you to it but nice taste of fighting movies anyway
Rush
3/9/08 7:39:00PM
I haven't seen Ong Bak, but I did see the fight scene with the capoeira guy in it. Very nice.
cowcatcher
3/9/08 10:13:29PM
nothing can hold a candle to the fight scene in they live, if you have seen the movie you know what im talking about. sure it has a lot of WWE style pro wrestling moves in it but it is hilarious and vicious, and anything south park copies frame by frame is noteworthy.
iwannabesedated
3/9/08 10:17:12PM

Posted by cowcatcher

nothing can hold a candle to the fight scene in they live, if you have seen the movie you know what im talking about. sure it has a lot of WWE style pro wrestling moves in it but it is hilarious and vicious, and anything south park copies frame by frame is noteworthy.

Yeah with Jimmy and Timmy..good shit
mitch475
3/13/08 5:49:10AM
timmy v jimmy on south park not a movie, but hadda throw it out there
evilpimp
3/13/08 6:17:23PM
dam that looked awsome im going to have to say its one of my top 5 fights
tberg420
3/13/08 7:02:00PM
It's got nothing on the Roddy Piper fight scene from They Live. Jimmy and Timmy's fight scene was modeled after that.
Vietnamese_Guy
3/13/08 11:53:07PM
This is actually flashpoint, the fights were inspired by MMA
JunCTion
3/13/08 11:54:18PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

translated, "Fash Point" it will be out on video in a month or so with english subtitles
JunCTion
3/14/08 12:00:22AM
blkssncpt
3/15/08 2:15:18PM
WoW... that was definately a great fight scene, both of those dude are badass. the dude in the black has the better ground, sub and judo game along with some great striking but the guy in the tan jacket had good hands and a sick sick sprawl(chuck aint got SH*T on his spawl). his right round-high kick was pretty badass too....

-Rob
bls1919
3/15/08 4:11:31PM
wow great scene. Also my favorite quote from a movie comes from "they live" Pipper says "Ive come to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of bubble gum."
warglory
3/15/08 8:56:24PM
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/15/08 10:53:13PM
This is actually one of my favorite fight scenes of all time, it is fairly kickassly awesome
... just not my #1 is why I still voted no... hehe
masodd
3/17/08 10:10:12PM
Awesome