Legendary Fedor Emelianenko doesn't approve of women's MMA

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Legendary Fedor Emelianenko doesn't approve of women's MMA
FastKnockout
6/4/14 11:42:08AM
He was the greatest heavyweight of his era but he doesn't approve of a big part of MMA today -- women fighting.

Link
prophecy033
6/4/14 12:28:51PM
Yeah and I didn't approve of him getting stompt by Bigfoot but it happened and I got over it.
Poor_Franklin
6/4/14 2:19:24PM
A Russian that doesnt approve of women doing things. Shocking. Bet he wouldnt care if they were fighting in the kitchen.
shaneTpain
6/4/14 3:10:46PM
Funny thing is Ronda would tap Fedor quicker then Werdum did.
handyman293
6/4/14 4:34:49PM
Doesn't really shock me he would feel this way being an old school Russian.
frizzzlecake
6/4/14 5:26:17PM

Posted by shaneTpain

I like the sound of domestic goddess, Miesha Tate I now claim you as my domestic goddess.
infestructure
6/4/14 7:07:27PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Gonna assume you are joking here, you jokester
postman
6/4/14 8:42:11PM
I personally don't care for it but a good fight is just that. I will watch a good fight. As far as old school values go. I have a problem with 2 working parents. Full time kids left to this person or that. It's like having a dog that has 1,000,000,000 more ways to fuck up a day. Kids need parents
GDPofMPG
6/6/14 1:42:56PM

Posted by handyman293

Doesn't really shock me he would feel this way being an old school Russian.

Yeah, was gonna say, He's from Russia which is not very progressive in things like this and Fedor is very conservative and old fashioned so his close mindedness is not too surprising.