UFC Legend Matt Hughes’s Manager: It’s Time For Matt Serra To Move On

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » UFC Legend Matt Hughes’s Manager: It’s Time For Matt Serra To Move On
emfleek
8/18/09 8:56:16AM
“There has not been discussion on [a rematch between former UFC welterweight champions Matt Hughes (41-7) and "Terror” Matt Serra (9-6)]. I really thought all the talking was over after the fight,” Hughes’s manager Brian Patton told Fighters.com Monday night in response to an interview Serra gave to MMA Weekly Monday in which Serra called for a rematch.

STORY
prozacnation1978
8/18/09 9:32:25AM
i agree, just move on, hughes will fight karo, hallman, maybe trigg, hughes has alot of fights left
serra could face uno,
just move on, serra only fights like once a year, he needs to pick it up,
Chuteboxer
8/18/09 9:55:53AM
Am I the only one who wants to see Lytle get revenge and beat Serra down in a rematch?
Stills79
8/18/09 10:01:25AM

Posted by prozacnation1978

i agree, just move on, hughes will fight karo, hallman, maybe trigg, hughes has alot of fights left
serra could face uno,
just move on, serra only fights like once a year, he needs to pick it up,

I wouldn't have a problem with this if Matt Hughes actually had won the fight. Serra got robbed. Give him the rematch. I don't care to see either one of these guys fight anyone else at this point.
Rush
8/18/09 10:15:27AM

Posted by Chuteboxer

Am I the only one who wants to see Lytle get revenge and beat Serra down in a rematch?

No, I agree, but I would rather see Serra in more interesting matchups that are new.