Legend Vs legend Rematches!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Legend Vs legend Rematches!!
juanez13
8/25/07 7:52:51PM
what if they fought again at this point in time, who do you think would win??...all fighters that i will mention still fight....

Ken shamrock Vs Don Frye

Ken shamrock vs Royce gracie

Ken shamrock Vs Dan severn

dan severn Vs royce gracie

Ken shamrock Vs Bas rutten(i know bas doesnt fight anymore, but what if he came back just for this fight)

Mark coleman Vs don frye

mark coleman vs pedro rizzo

tank abbota( i know tank isnt a legend, but i wouldnt mind seeing this fight, since don frye was loosing that fight until he came back with that RNC) vs don frye

sakuraba vs renzo gracie

Thats just to name a few, if you have any other ones to add just name them, and state the outcome....i would mind seeing these fights, sort of like superfights or megafights like they do in k-1
juanez13
8/25/07 8:07:21PM
ohh and my favourite one, i know this doesnt apply to MMA but what about...

Peter Aerts VS Jerome LeBanner

or Jerome LeBanner Vs Ernesto Hoost
Ordep
8/25/07 9:03:02PM
I think you just saw Rocky Balboa and got excited with the computer thing that creates the virtual fights.
Jackelope
8/25/07 9:04:38PM
Unfortunately for the entire MMA world, Ken always had Bas' number. IT's a damn shame
Lord_Lenny
8/25/07 9:06:23PM
Close but Frye
If it happened right now then..Ken
Ken
Royce
Bas
Coleman
Coleman
Frye
Renzo
sakurabaforever
8/26/07 7:08:07AM

Posted by Jackelope

Unfortunately for the entire MMA world, Ken always had Bas' number. IT's a damn shame

It's not unfortunate, because Ken doesn't have Bas' number. And neither does Frank. They both subbed Bas in the first fight. Bas in not dumb. He learns from his mistakes and always continues evolving. He would have definitely beaten Ken in a rematch then or now.

My picks -

Either way
Ken
Ken
Severn
Bas
either way
Coleman
Coleman
Frye
Saku