Legal Woes Quelled for Now, Charles 'Krazy Horse' Bennett Joins ShoXC’s Aug. 25 Roster

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Legal Woes Quelled for Now, Charles 'Krazy Horse' Bennett Joins ShoXC’s Aug. 25 Roster
zephead
8/12/07 9:51:52AM
Charles Daniel Bennett. Fans know him as ‘Krazy Horse,’ and his entertaining style in the cage backs up at least half the nickname. The Marion County sheriff’s office knows him better as A0041644, one of the numbers used for recording arrests into the public record.

LINK
Stills79
8/12/07 5:00:11PM
I hope he lives on food stamps the rest of his life
jahdoug
8/13/07 10:29:34AM
^^^ Hater. Bennett's the man, The Ol' Dirty Bastard of this MMA game. His style is unorthodox and entertaining. Many of the squares out there dont appreciate someone who is ridiculous in the grand tradition of Rick James, ODB, Flavor Flav etc....actually crack was involved in all of those cases, and w/ Krazy Horse too. Oh well, i'll still pay to see him fight before just about anyone else
SpiderSilva
8/14/07 2:11:31AM

except to pay to see him fight I just pay for Showtime and it so happens that he'll be fighting on the cannel so I'll watch it